1. Click on the SETTINGS button at the top right of your page.
2. Click on the EDIT PROFILE button located in the left columnar navbar.
3. Enter your desired username in the New Username textfield.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the SAVE CHANGES button.
5. It's as simple as that. Enjoy your new name!
The limit has been set to 20 days and I am fairly certain that this should be more than sufficient. Consistency is always nice and for this reason, username changes will be limited to this system. Please do not request any of the staff members to change your username manually because you have hit your 20 day limit. You have the option to revert usernames should you mistakenly change your name.
Note: Minimum 50 Posts required for name changes
|« What to do when a thread or post "disappears" after posting/editing | How to Post your Server on the TopList »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)