Why do you need a new feature added just because you’re too lazy to wait for 24 hours before posting...?
Well, it's 2019, so I think it is about time to talk abou this (and this is why ppl are getting warnings):
When You try to BUMP Your topic in Merchant section, You can not do that unless it has been 24h before Your last post in topic.
Now, when someone tryies to BUMP his topic faster, his BUMP post will be auto-merged with his previous (last) post. Thats cool.
At the same time when 2 posts are beeing merged, previous (last) post date is auto-updated to date from BUMP post (the merged one).
When someone can finally BUMP his topic, and BUMP post won't be merged anymore (24h has past), Moderator will see this:
- Previous post from 8am today (where in fact this post date was from 11am yesterday, but because of auto-merge, date was updated to 8am).
- BUMP post from 11am today.
And he will give author a WARNING because he posted at 8am and 11am same day, which is bullshit. Posts were auto-merged together and date were updated.
Why...in 2019, You still don't have BUMP button for topics in Merchants section? Author new post will be merged with previous post (topic won't be bumped) unless
he uses BUMP button (from Topic Settings).
Common guys, keep up for f sake
1. Lazy? I'm on this forum few days, but I already saw at least 4 MMO-RPG game forums. I had this stupid issue because there is NO COUNTER. I'm really aware person, but I won't set a bump clock on my PC, lol. There are Forum Tools for such things.
2. If adding useful features to forum code is such a big problem, then I guess You really don't care much about this forum or users. There is a 3rd option - You are using stock code with no mods and You don't know how to add it. Which is even bigger lol then my first point.
3. Is this Suggestion section? I guess it is. This is my suggestion. All other forums have it. If You don't like users posting suggestions in Suggestion section then remove this section. What's the point to keep it here, lol?
1. You don't see it usefull because You don't use it. Legit.
2. This forum is using stock code therefor no one is able to code such thing. Got it.
3. You really care about POST COUNTER which is some kind of indicator of forum usage which is one big LOL - You don't want to remove "bump" post, becaue You will have less posts on forum. My god.
Everything is clear now. Thank You. Sorry for bringing this up. Someone can lock this topic.
|« Just do it already | Require budgets for posts in the buying section »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)