Spoiler for vouches(20+):

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Launcher says offline?

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Just thought I'd post sharing my experience on the server.

The owner (Script) Is incompetent as fuck, he clearly has no idea what he's doing and that can be seen in the way he's going about running the server. Multiple players suggested multiple fix's / changes to him and he simply shot them down with the reply 'I don't like that, It's my server I'll change and add what I please'.

I was enjoying the server up until an hour and a half ago when myself and a few other players accounts were nulled. I patiently waited for a reasonable amount of time hoping script would know how to fix the issue (Which he didn't, he also claimed he had no idea where to begin trying to understand how to fix the issue and how it occurred).

Many of the beta testers also claimed that the uploaded client is nowhere near what they had originally intended, the current playable client is COMPLETELY RIDDEN with bugs. Ranging from npc spawns not being there and npcs not yielding xp to players being kicked whenever a teleport is performed.

This isn't worth wasting your time and computer storage downloading.

6. Thankful users:

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Good luck

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post

The owner (Script) Is incompetent as fuck, he clearly has no idea what he's doing and that can be seen in the way he's going about running the server. Multiple players suggested multiple fix's / changes to him and he simply shot them down with the reply 'I don't like that, It's my server I'll change and add what I please'.

I was enjoying the server up until an hour and a half ago when myself and a few other players accounts were nulled. I patiently waited for a reasonable amount of time hoping script would know how to fix the issue (Which he didn't, he also claimed he had no idea where to begin trying to understand how to fix the issue and how it occurred).

Many of the beta testers also claimed that the uploaded client is nowhere near what they had originally intended, the current playable client is COMPLETELY RIDDEN with bugs. Ranging from npc spawns not being there and npcs not yielding xp to players being kicked whenever a teleport is performed.

Well with the nulling issue that is on every lost-isle/astrect server there is no way to fix it to my knowledge when I had hosted the server before I got an error when someone nulled from looting a barrows chest then another from ava's and looting bag there is so many things that can cause the null and I know for a fact that Scripts has personally fixed the ones that me and him both have known about from the previous server "Zenyte" but it seems to be that there is more then just those 3 ways to get nulled

Developer

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post

I knew that without even downloading lol. They used a home area i made on the copy of Valius they stole from me and sold for funds as Vernox a while back.(oh, look a pet from lunar isle rofl.).
    Then, made a fake account and sold a fake Vernox a couple days ago. on top of that, a few people have told me it's buggy af. the Friends list doesn't even work apparently and yet they host it publicly.
    both Devs are lazy and unoriginal and i see this just being a money grab. it'l prob be offline within a Month(i'm being generous). I pity the donators.

Attached image
    Spoiler for vouches(20+):

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I knew that without even downloading lol. They used a home area i made on the copy of Valius they stole from me and sold for funds as Vernox a while back.(oh, look a pet from lunar isle rofl.).
    Then, made a fake account and sold a fake Vernox a couple days ago. on top of that, a few people have told me it's buggy af. the Friends list doesn't even work apparently and yet they host it publicly.
    both Devs are lazy and unoriginal and i see this just being a money grab. it'l prob be offline within a Month(i'm being generous). I pity the donators.
    Everything you stated is true. The server isn't even playable IMO.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtea View Post
    Well with the nulling issue that is on every lost-isle/astrect server there is no way to fix it to my knowledge when I had hosted the server before I got an error when someone nulled from looting a barrows chest then another from ava's and looting bag there is so many things that can cause the null and I know for a fact that Scripts has personally fixed the ones that me and him both have known about from the previous server "Zenyte" but it seems to be that there is more then just those 3 ways to get nulled
    I fixed it
    Attached image

12. Thankful users:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Good luckerino.
    Where the fuck is my cigarettes, I need my cancer. [C]44..

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information