Quote Originally Posted by Unlike Me View Post
Ah, I just noticed that I use to have you added on Skype. We worked on a project together a long while ago (I forgot the name). I recall you being extremely unhelpful, and not exactly "knowledgeable" when it came to fixing/adding very simple things. Infact I don't remember you doing anything for that server in question (hence why you were demoted). Maybe you've improved since then, who knows?

I think you must have me confused mate. I have only been apart of a very small handful of projects and I definitely have never been demoted while being apart of a project. But the last time I was on a serious project with a team was before I even attended a single programming class. So if we were apart of a project together a long time ago then yes I have improved since then Thanks for the feedback. But to be honest it seems like you aren't very sure of anything you just stated since you don't remember my skype,project name, or any specific whatsoever. And including your reputation being super low I can't really see how any of your information is viable. Thanks anyways and good luck with your future endeavors!