Thread: Player Owned Shops [Ruse]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Player Owned Shops [Ruse] 
    Registered Member CapitalCoding's Avatar
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    People are giving me bad repp (Negged 2 times already) saying this is not my job, well, if it's or not. I'm releasing, stay at your criteria.
    Pm me for this
    Spoiler for Player Owned Store:

Attached image
    Attached image

Also check for my shop thread
    https://www.rune-server.ee/black-mar...tent-shop.html
    Credits for Ikov
    Attached image

2. Thankful users:

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    THanks for this, might use in future

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    This is me and Lennards work. You have no permission to release this. Now that I can see the code it's 100% ours. I am fuming right now, I hope they remove you from this community. Had enough of your shit.

5. Thankful users:

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ali View Post
    This is me and Lennards work. You have no permission to release this. Now that I can see the code it's 100% ours. I am fuming right now, I hope they remove you from this community. Had enough of your shit.
    What are you speaking of dude? Hows the "code" yours? Are you speaking of interface? Lmao lol you're not even a programmer, I don't even have a partner to share credits, I did 99% of it. How they will get me banned? You're the one that always flame all of my posts because you seen the front end. At least I'm contributing for something
    Attached image

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalCoding View Post
    What are you speaking of dude? Hows the "code" yours? Are you speaking of interface? Lmao lol you're not even a programmer, I don't even have a partner to share credits, I did 99% of it
    You're completely lost in your mind. Lennard can confirm it's not yours. Not just talking about the interface. If a moderator needs to speak to me I can show you the leaked source he took this from. He has no permission to release this.

"People are giving me bad repp (Negged 2 times already) saying this is not my job, well, if it's or not." - That's because it's not yours to release and some people have respect for other peoples work. You obviously don't understand that.

8. Thankful user:

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    You're an idiot. Lennard can confirm. If a moderator needs to speak to me I can show you the leaked source he took this from. He has no permission to release this.
    I'm sure you're not providing the 'leaked' source here, and either post the 'code' that you claim that is yours.
    I don't know why are you so mad because of this, bro you may got confused because of variable names or so, you may have bought similar content, speak to this 'Lennard' that I assume that is the owner the supposed 'code'. I did services in rsps for over 1 year, my codes are everywhere, but I guarantee you that version was never done before and by me
    Attached image

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalCoding View Post
    I'm sure you're not providing the 'leaked' source here, and either post the 'code' that you claim that is yours.
    I don't know why are you so mad because of this, bro you may got confused because of variable names or so, you may have bought similar content, speak to this 'Lennard' that I assume that is the owner the supposed 'code'. I did services in rsps for over 1 year, my codes are everywhere, but I guarantee you that version was never done before and by me
    I honestly can't take you seriously anymore. I already said what I needed to here: https://www.rune-server.ee/showthrea...=1#post5323650

The server code was done a long time ago by myself, then when I started working with Lennard he did the featured shops part for it. Interface was done myself as well and DrawLine class was done by Lennard. All I can see is you modified it a little and added your name as the author. You simply don't have permission to release this.

This will be my last reply. I am hoping a moderator removes the thread. I honestly don't appreciate people pretending something is theirs and releasing it. Show some respect.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I honestly can't take you seriously anymore. I already said what I needed to here: https://www.rune-server.ee/showthrea...=1#post5323650

The server code was done a long time ago by myself, then when I started working with Lennard he did the featured shops part for it. Interface was done myself as well and DrawLine class was done by Lennard. All I can see is you modified it a little and added your name as the author. You simply don't have permission to release this.

This will be my last reply. I am hoping a moderator removes the thread. I honestly don't appreciate people pretending something is theirs and releasing it. Show some respect.
    Since you you're not replying anymore.Ikov can vouch for you then? Btw your join time is later than when this interface was created
    Attached image

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Thanks for this bud, sorry to hear you have to release it.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    looks too complicated but is a great concept
    gj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information