Thread: KHALIL RSPS: YouTube Advertisements!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure. View Post
    I'm glad you spoke up, checked your vids out and all the numbers are disproportionate as well. Putting the three of you guys on our black list
    Lmao, you acting like youknow shit about us YouTubers, get over yourself, you act like a hotshot over the internet, fucking cunt.
    Attached image

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Lmao, you acting like youknow shit about us YouTubers, get over yourself, you act like a hotshot over the internet, fucking cunt.
    I know that there's a giant skype group of you guys and you all comment on eachother's videos, in fact the majority of the comments on most of the rsps ytber vids are in fact from other ytbers , just sayin what everyone's thinkin.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Nice heated thread all for us to read .

I've attempted YouTube numerous times. It's not easy. Creating content, is easy. Editing videos, easy. Not getting copyrighted for over 10 years, easy.
    At the end of the day, legitimate view count is over 50+ at best and subscriber count never reaches more than 15+. Which means a legitimate RS or
    RSPS YouTube channel that cannot compete with today's aggression on Twitch/YouTube/Hitbox will have reasonable/realistic numbers.

But Mud, my YouTube is legitimate.

Upon account creation; In your case: Joined Aug 17, 2013.
    It's 2017. Your numbers seem pretty legitimate to me.
    But let's investigate further, shall we?

From 2 years ago, your uploads ranged from 1,000 to 4,000 views in about 3-4 videos at most. While the rest averaged between 100-1,000 views.
    I understand. Content, especially of an RSPS, and having to compete with other YouTubers is not easy. Trust me. I've been there. Mainly why I've
    given up on YouTube. But these numbers do not add up. Where is this coming from? You have 420 subscribers. Of those subscribers you would at
    most have 400-750 views (just using general statistical numbers, if you will). But to think that 1 or 2 videos can have more than 7,000 views is odd.

Because if that were the case, if people actually enjoyed the content, you'd have that many views on your other videos too. Which leads me to believe
    that only beneficial videos that correlate with other 3rd party friends are populated with views compared to others.

But wait Mud, we're just friends.

Sure. You can make friends on YouTube. Partnerships with other YouTubers. Share viewers. Shoutouts. And anything else you can think of related to such
    a thing. But there's no such thing as friendship on YouTube. It's all business. Doesn't matter what you guys say. Nothing can change that. 90% of YouTubers
    who started out for fun and now get paid to YouTube will explain to you that they made smart business decisions which involved getting partnerships and
    sponsors with other YouTubers and/or companies alike.

So cut the shit.

^-^ My two cents.
    "Just another Nice Guy who Loves Gaming"
    "You have no reason to hate this guy. He's so nice and easy to mess with ;D"

4. Thankful users:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by God Of Mud View Post

I've attempted YouTube numerous times. It's not easy. Creating content, is easy. Editing videos, easy. Not getting copyrighted for over 10 years, easy.
    At the end of the day, legitimate view count is over 50+ at best and subscriber count never reaches more than 15+. Which means a legitimate RS or
    RSPS YouTube channel that cannot compete with today's aggression on Twitch/YouTube/Hitbox will have reasonable/realistic numbers.

From 2 years ago, your uploads ranged from 1,000 to 4,000 views in about 3-4 videos at most. While the rest averaged between 100-1,000 views.
    I understand. Content, especially of an RSPS, and having to compete with other YouTubers is not easy. Trust me. I've been there. Mainly why I've
    given up on YouTube. But these numbers do not add up. Where is this coming from? You have 420 subscribers. Of those subscribers you would at
    most have 400-750 views (just using general statistical numbers, if you will). But to think that 1 or 2 videos can have more than 7,000 views is odd.

Because if that were the case, if people actually enjoyed the content, you'd have that many views on your other videos too. Which leads me to believe
    that only beneficial videos that correlate with other 3rd party friends are populated with views compared to others.

Sure. You can make friends on YouTube. Partnerships with other YouTubers. Share viewers. Shoutouts. And anything else you can think of related to such
    a thing. But there's no such thing as friendship on YouTube. It's all business. Doesn't matter what you guys say. Nothing can change that. 90% of YouTubers
    who started out for fun and now get paid to YouTube will explain to you that they made smart business decisions which involved getting partnerships and

So cut the shit.

^-^ My two cents.
    LOL honestly have no idea what just happened but this just got interesting...
    This man out here doing full analysis of my channel 0.0 wow its been 4 years already!! sht im getting old.

ughhhhhhh not sure what to reply back with because like i said i have no idea what ur angle is but thank you for your interest

bump

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure. View Post
    I know that there's a giant skype group of you guys and you all comment on eachother's videos, in fact the majority of the comments on most of the rsps ytber vids are in fact from other ytbers , just sayin what everyone's thinkin.
    Actually no, most of us RSPS youtubers hate eachother, really only a few of us that get along with eachother. So yeah like I said, you know shit.
    Attached image

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by God Of Mud View Post

So cut the shit.

^-^ My two cents.
    The videos with a large amount of views were on Ikov, which was by far the most popular server out there at that time and there were thousands of people who watched Ikov videos specifically because the video was about Ikov, not for the content creator themselves.
    That pretty much explains why those videos have such a large number of views

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohan RS View Post
    The videos with a large amount of views were on Ikov, which was by far the most popular server out there at that time and there were thousands of people who watched Ikov videos specifically because the video was about Ikov, not for the content creator themselves.
    That pretty much explains why those videos have such a large number of views
    Thank you Sohan! finally someone freaking understands!
    By the way Sohan heard you are making a new server soon can't wait

My services are still up and about make sure to mssg me skype infos.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    You are free to believe what you want to believe. We're also entitled to believe what we want to believe too.
    My analysis continues to stand for any readers who want to read it. I respect your opinion. I don't want to
    escalate this any further.

Good luck, & happy editing!
    "Just another Nice Guy who Loves Gaming"
    "You have no reason to hate this guy. He's so nice and easy to mess with ;D"

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by RSPSCentral View Post
    Your latest Elkoy video is definitely botted, GLWS although.
    Lol you are entitled to your own opinion. Thank you for your interest

currently open to do more video promos pm.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by RSPSCentral View Post
    Your latest Elkoy video is definitely botted, GLWS although.
    He also says his so called brother owns the other youtube channel "hates", yet he clearly says in this comment:

Attached image

If he's lying about something as stupid as the ownership of his channel, chances are he's lying about not view botting it as well.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information