Thread: [718] Aurea: Seeking Skilled Server Sided Dev

1. #1 [718] Aurea: Seeking Skilled Server Sided Dev 
    3D Modeler
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Attached image
    "Aurea-- Quests, Skills, Functionality, Originality! Built For YOU From YOU!"
    Hello again Rune-Server.EE! Allow me to Announce the Beginning of a extremely large tasked project that is focused on replicating and replacing Jagex's Retail game RS. We will be focusing on 110% functionality in the beginning of the project. Moving on after that to take on player suggestion and secret custom content to be added after launch and the first stage completion. Much how Jagex did with 07Scape with our own twist and focusing on making the game more fun and unique to us!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MESSAGING ME! DO NOT MESSAGE ME THROUGH PMS! (As I do not check them!)

News & Updates:

• We've decided on a source, We have a paid copy of TURMOIL to use now.

• We have a Professional Musician working with us now.

To view our Full Project Thread, it's located at: https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...tchbox-ps.html

If you are interested in joining my server team, please consider the following!

• We do not need staff hunting players. No need for mods for no players to mod.
    • If you have no helpful skills for the server, you will not be considered. (No, "Math" Isn't a helpful skill, sorry)
    • You must be 18+ (NOT NEGOTIABLE!)
    • May not have an excessively problematic ego, no one likes Narcissism. Especially staff members.
    • You must act professional on the job or risk becoming a liability.
    • If you go MIA for over a week, you run the risk of being expunged from the project. (Let us know if something comes up in real life and you can't be around! Be responsible!)
    • MUST HAVE A SKYPE!
    • Must be able to dedicate as much time as possible to the server, in development or for the players.
    • Abuse of power will be punished accordingly.
    • WE DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR SERVICES! (I'm sorry, but life sucks.)

WHAT CURRENT POSITIONS WE NEED IN THE PROJECT:

• 1 EXPERIENCED JAVA CODER. (Server Sided)
    • 1 WILLING CONCEPT ARTIST.
    • 1 VERY SKILLED WEB DEV.
    • INVESTORS IN THE SERVER.
    • I'm not skilled at java coding or anything like that, but I can help decipher hexadecimal coding! I am the resident 3D Modeler for the project so we don't need anyone as of presently for that sense.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING AFTER READING ALL OF THE BOLD TEXT, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON MY SKYPE! Or, alternatively, leave a reply with your skype name and I will contact you as soon as possible

GUTHIXBOMB
    (picture of the boat)

If you are interested in joining my server team, please consider the following!

• We do not need staff hunting players. No need for mods for no players to mod.
    • If you have no helpful skills for the server, you will not be considered. (No, "Math" Isn't a helpful skill, sorry)
    • You must be 18+ (NOT NEGOTIABLE!)
    • May not have an excessively problematic ego, no one likes Narcissism. Especially staff members.
    • You must act professional on the job or risk becoming a liability.
    • If you go MIA for over a week, you run the risk of being expunged from the project. (Let us know if something comes up in real life and you can't be around! Be responsible!)
    • MUST HAVE A SKYPE!
    • Must be able to dedicate as much time as possible to the server, in development or for the players.
    • Abuse of power will be punished accordingly.
    • WE DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR SERVICES! (I'm sorry, but life sucks.)

WHAT CURRENT POSITIONS WE NEED IN THE PROJECT:

• 2 EXPERIENCED JAVA CODERS. (Server Sided)
    • 1 WILLING CONCEPT ARTIST.
    • 1 VERY SKILLED WEB DEV.
    • INVESTORS IN THE SERVER.
    • I'm not skilled at java coding or anything like that, but I can help decipher hexadecimal coding! I am the resident 3D Modeler for the project so we don't need anyone as of presently for that sense.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING AFTER READING ALL OF THE BOLD TEXT, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON MY SKYPE! Or, alternatively, leave a reply with your skype name and I will contact you as soon as possible

GUTHIXBOMB
    (picture of the boat)
    Last edited by Shawnguy; 01-30-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Updated available positions.
    Attached image
    Looking for a vet 718 Custom 3D Modeler? Look no further! Send me a message to my Discord! Frostbanemeo#4934

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    thread layout 10/10 appealing

3. Thankful users:

3D Modeler
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommeh View Post
    thread layout 10/10 appealing
    Thanks Lol, I do try and make my official threads appealing to the eye as much as I can. In my opinion, it's an excellent way to advertise things!
    Attached image
    Looking for a vet 718 Custom 3D Modeler? Look no further! Send me a message to my Discord! Frostbanemeo#4934

Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnguy View Post
    Thanks Lol, I do try and make my official threads appealing to the eye as much as I can. In my opinion, it's an excellent way to advertise things!
    Good luck man!
    God's NOT Dead!!
    Attached image

6. Thankful user:

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    With the circumstances you're listing, you'd be lucky to find someone who would actually want to do stuff in order to help you succeed, not just someone wasting time. For free work, asking for a well behaved dev, while also asking for those applying be 18+, creates a problematic circumstance and I don't think you'll get many, if any offers.

Good luck though, I have added you on Skype in case you need any help whenever I have time to spare

3D Modeler
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Chryonic View Post
    With the circumstances you're listing, you'd be lucky to find someone who would actually want to do stuff in order to help you succeed, not just someone wasting time. For free work, asking for a well behaved dev, while also asking for those applying be 18+, creates a problematic circumstance and I don't think you'll get many, if any offers.

Good luck though, I have added you on Skype in case you need any help whenever I have time to spare
    Don't worry about any of that! As I've discussed with you over Skype PMS, that stuff is merely to weed out the better working and more reliable people who are solely interested in the project instead of greedy personal gain.

Post bump: We are still looking for interested individuals who would meet the criteria as stated on the Official Project Thread!
    Attached image

3D Modeler
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Bump, Edit -- Updated available seats. We might not use Turmoil after all, we are still looking for dedicated java devs for our large project.
    Attached image

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Don't see any of your name here -
    All 10 copies of Turmoil have been sold. Any copies that do not belong to the following users shall be considered "illegitimate copies:"

Attached image

11. Thankful users:

🖤Runic Developer🖤
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    ^ and

Shawnguy keep up the good work bro
    Attached image
    Attached image

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnguy View Post
    Don't worry about any of that! As I've discussed with you over Skype PMS, that stuff is merely to weed out the better working and more reliable people who are solely interested in the project instead of greedy personal gain.

Post bump: We are still looking for interested individuals who would meet the criteria as stated on the Official Project Thread!
    It seems that you don't know what you're talking about from the op and replies. Either way, your request isn't "weeding out the better working people," it's getting rid of anybody reliable and attracting people that want to siphon off you. (doesn't seem like there is much to take though) lol.
    donald trump approves this message

14. Thankful user:

Thread Information