Thread: BoomScape 718/742 - Construction - Dung - Balanced Economy - Unique Content

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    BoomScape #1
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltus View Post
    Looks good but server is missing something very special which would make me join. but anyways Good luck!
    What's missing I can look into it or even if you don't join let me know! Thanks!
    Attached image

Finland

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomScape View Post
    What's missing I can look into it or even if you don't join let me know! Thanks!
    I dont rlly know, its just missing something.
    Attached image

Spoiler for God:
    Attached image

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    It's not a singular feature. It's missing originality, essence, call it whatever you want. This may have been a hit back in year fuck-off but nowadays, with the reputation that it has gained, it's not even worth the effort of putting it up. I highly advise revamping the entire server & getting a new name, cutting all strings with this old server. It's history.
    If you're not willing to do it for the players and the actual enjoyment of owning a successful server, do it for the money at least. It's what you're in this business in the first place anyways.

4. Thankful user:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    It's not a singular feature. It's missing originality, essence, call it whatever you want. This may have been a hit back in year fuck-off but nowadays, with the reputation that it has gained, it's not even worth the effort of putting it up. I highly advise revamping the entire server & getting a new name, cutting all strings with this old server. It's history.
    If you're not willing to do it for the players and the actual enjoyment of owning a successful server, do it for the money at least. It's what you're in this business in the first place anyways.
    Not only that, but seriously... He claims BoomScape is #1... Miles and Toms server was WAY better even though their client was bugged to all fuck..
    Let alone how do you claim it's #1 when you're posting a help thread about MOTIVOTE.

6. Thankful user:

BoomScape #1
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassProducers View Post
    Not only that, but seriously... He claims BoomScape is #1... Miles and Toms server was WAY better even though their client was bugged to all fuck..
    Let alone how do you claim it's #1 when you're posting a help thread about MOTIVOTE.
    Mate honestly why do you care so much you scrub

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I think none of you realise I never started BoomScape for money I'm not sure where everyone makes this up about me, the main reason I run a server is because I love having my own community I use to play RSPS' and ever since playing them I always wanted to run one, I put a lot of effort into a server spending lots of time doing it yet I have stupid comments posted like "You're only in it for money" I am not.. If I was in it for the money wouldn't the first thing on my website that would have been complete be the store? Which is still not up yet seriously this community needs to grow up and stop caring for what reasons people even own a server none of you guys have played my server so you don't know me. What I found best about running the server is how much I learned & the community I grew the money I received was just a bonus for me if I want money I would just go get a job.. I use to have the time of my life running BoomScape something most of you will never understand because simply you don't know me.
    Attached image

Hyperion
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Best of luck u lil shit

BoomScape #1
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammi View Post
    Best of luck u lil shit
    Thank you my good lil sir.
    Attached image

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received

I think none of you realise I never started BoomScape for money I'm not sure where everyone makes this up about me, the main reason I run a server is because I love having my own community I use to play RSPS' and ever since playing them I always wanted to run one, I put a lot of effort into a server spending lots of time doing it yet I have stupid comments posted like "You're only in it for money" I am not.. If I was in it for the money wouldn't the first thing on my website that would have been complete be the store? Which is still not up yet seriously this community needs to grow up and stop caring for what reasons people even own a server none of you guys have played my server so you don't know me. What I found best about running the server is how much I learned & the community I grew the money I received was just a bonus for me if I want money I would just go get a job.. I use to have the time of my life running BoomScape something most of you will never understand because simply you don't know me.
    It's not up cus you can't do SQL... Or motivote... I care because you're making claims that are untrue.
    You're the scrub. I'm not the one who cannot add motivote.

https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...-motivote.html

Was that so hard to do??

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received

u should get this fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeman8192 View Post
    Keep trying. Quitting is the only true failure.
    Spoiler for skrrrrr:

Attached image

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received

It's always about the money. Don't give me that shit. Lol

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information