Thread: How to quit smoking?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ???

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by minutes View Post
    How I did quit smoking? well one day I just said to me this is my last pack of pack of cigarettes. My teacher did this also like 3 years ago, and I was surprised its that easy to quit. and For now I have been clean from smoking over 6 months, and its feels awesome. tip for this also: DO NOT BUY OTHER NICOTINE PRODUCTS! its only going to push you abit..

edit + never buy a new pack of cigarettes.. that is the key for success!
    Depending on how much he smokes, could be dangerous.

2. Thankful users:

'Slutty McFur'

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by minutes View Post
    How I did quit smoking? well one day I just said to me this is my last pack of pack of cigarettes. My teacher did this also like 3 years ago, and I was surprised its that easy to quit. and For now I have been clean from smoking over 6 months, and its feels awesome. tip for this also: DO NOT BUY OTHER NICOTINE PRODUCTS! its only going to push you abit..

edit + never buy a new pack of cigarettes.. that is the key for success!
    This might've worked for you and your teacher, but depending on how much he smoked this might be worse than reduction over time, due to the cravings.
    If you're a passive smoker then it's much easier to put them down than a chainsmoker.

Spoiler for wat:
    Attached image
    Attached image

Attached image

4. Thankful user:

🥄 You need to relax... Lick this: 🥄

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    If you use a vape pen, and use a high amount of nicotine it should work. Every month, try to reduce the nicotine level and you should be good to go.

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    If theres anything ive learnt over the years, its that self disciplin is key to success. When i wanted to lose weight, self disciplin is what helped me. You also need the will to do something, unless your mind is set to it, you simply cant. So unless your mind is set to quitting, dont. I cant quit smoking right now mainly bevares i dont want to, ive tried once just to see if i could, without really being motivated and ill tell you right now, after 24 hours i felt like a junkie needing a fix, which is what i was.

If i had ny mind set to it, i could endure it tho.
    Attached image

Spoiler for Spoilers!:
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image

7. Thankful users:

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    try to more sex,it had to take stress off.

???

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot Bird View Post
    If theres anything ive learnt over the years, its that self disciplin is key to success. When i wanted to lose weight, self disciplin is what helped me. You also need the will to do something, unless your mind is set to it, you simply cant. So unless your mind is set to quitting, dont. I cant quit smoking right now mainly bevares i dont want to, ive tried once just to see if i could, without really being motivated and ill tell you right now, after 24 hours i felt like a junkie needing a fix, which is what i was.

If i had ny mind set to it, i could endure it tho.
    You can't be truly successful without your health. Some day it will cause you health problems. I don't know anyone who smokes that doesn't have a severely impacted life because of it.

Dying early doesn't sound like succeeding at life. Might just be my outlook on things though. Not that I am telling you to quit, you do whatever you want. Some people use it as a form of expression that they control their own death.

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by funkE View Post
    You can't be truly successful without your health. Some day it will cause you health problems. I don't know anyone who smokes that doesn't have a severely impacted life because of it.

Dying early doesn't sound like succeeding at life. Might just be my outlook on things though. Not that I am telling you to quit, you do whatever you want. Some people use it as a form of expression that they control their own death.
    Either You were unable to comprehend my post or you're looking wayyy too deep into this. Smoking is an addiction, usually taken on by stupidity during youth, what im saying is, you need to be truely motivated to quit before you can and you need to be able to diciplin yourself.
    Attached image

Spoiler for Spoilers!:
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image

???

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot Bird View Post
    Either You were unable to comprehend my post or you're looking wayyy too deep into this. Smoking is an addiction, usually taken on by stupidity during youth, what im saying is, you need to be truely motivated to quit before you can and you need to be able to diciplin yourself.
    No, I understood your post. I'm not disagreeing, and I'm not looking very deep at all. Perhaps, if you think my average thoughts are deep, I should take it as a complement and shut up

I just hope some day you decide to quit. I don't wish death or bad health on anyone.

Developer

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    source of smoking less is good motivation

what REALLY wants u to smoke less?

13. Thankful user:

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    My girlfriends grandmother has COPD she breaths through a oxygen tank and literally cannot do anything without losing her breath if you don't want to breath on a oxygen tank for the rest of your life I suggest you stop.

15. Thankful user:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information