Thread: 4 Black teens kidnap mentally challenged white person and tortures him for 48 hours+-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot Bird View Post
    That's CNN for you. White man shoots white man, it's a tragic murder. White man shoots black man, it's an act of racism and all white people should be ashamed. Black people tortures white person while shouting racial slurs and it's an act of teenagers being bored.

They should be charged with hate crime twice than, cause they quite blatantly lets everyone know their hatred towards white people.
    Don't worry, their racial slurs were deflected off him because he was shielded by his white male privilege

Aspiring Physicist

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    This is terrible indeed, no one should ever have to pass through all of this. My condolences to the guy who got assaulted. I would like to put this here

Where's obama, black lives matter, beyonce and whoever else usually slander white people when a cop shoots a black armed person.
    The government can try its best to bring changes but the changes won't appear unless the citizens change the way they do things. You can't blame the government every time there is something like that. Sure, they can try their best but anything like this is bullshit.
    R.I.P.
    Alex "Impulser" Camilleri
    1993-2015
    [Aged : 21]

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    What a fucking joke. Whether or not their color was black or white is unimportant to me, although I see where you're coming from. These kids should receive the death penalty for doing shit like this. This is something that not even jail will fix.

4. Thankful user:

Head Veteran and Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Haven't heard of protests and lootation around America due to this incident yet.
    Why would there be? There's absolutely no reason for people to be protesting anything just because some black kids tortured a white disabled kid. Just as there's no reason for there to be people protesting if it was 4 white kids and a disabled black kid. There's no reason to protest, because there's nothing to protest. Protest what? What are they going to go out on the street and protest for? Who are they going to protest against?

It was a bunch of kids doing something stupid, and committing a crime, nothing more nothing less. Stuff like this, murders, kidnapping, rape, etc. happens to people in America literally daily. It happens to white people, it happens to black people, hispanic, Asian, whatever.

While the situation is obviously extremely unfortunate and sad, you're trying to make this out to be something it isn't. This story was big news in NA like a week ago. Nobody cares anymore.

6. Thankful users:

???

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscardi View Post
    I read somewhere they will receive hate crimes because he was mentally challenged, not white.
    As soon as it was going down, before they got arrested, my friend in Chicago was telling me it was because he was a Donald Trump supporter. They were also recorded, according to the article, saying "Fuck Donald Trump. Fuck white people."

🎬 Video Editor

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Totally agreed with Thakiller. And yes, this is pretty messed up no matter what race. But you can't call out people like Obama who are very level-headed when it comes to race relations. Your use of "slander" is very improper for Obama, maybe not for Beyonce. He literally proved his understanding of the racial intelligence of all races in his farewell speech. If you care to read:

"For blacks and other minority groups, it means tying our own very real struggles for justice to the challenges that a lot of people in this country face — not only the refugee, or the immigrant, or the rural poor, or the transgender American, but also the middle-aged white guy who, from the outside, may seem like he's got advantages, but has seen his world upended by economic and cultural and technological change. We have to pay attention, and listen. (Applause.)"

This is how everyone should think. As someone in a minority group, let me excuse any thought of someone's superiority by first considering the potential disadvantages that any human being faces no matter what color. He repeats the same scenario vice versa after this but I didn't post that. Just didn't think it was fair to call out Obama for "slandering" white people.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Superkickabout View Post
    Totally agreed with Thakiller. And yes, this is pretty messed up no matter what race. But you can't call out people like Obama who are very level-headed when it comes to race relations. Your use of "slander" is very improper for Obama, maybe not for Beyonce. He literally proved his understanding of the racial intelligence of all races in his farewell speech. If you care to read:

"For blacks and other minority groups, it means tying our own very real struggles for justice to the challenges that a lot of people in this country face — not only the refugee, or the immigrant, or the rural poor, or the transgender American, but also the middle-aged white guy who, from the outside, may seem like he's got advantages, but has seen his world upended by economic and cultural and technological change. We have to pay attention, and listen. (Applause.)"

This is how everyone should think. As someone in a minority group, let me excuse any thought of someone's superiority by first considering the potential disadvantages that any human being faces no matter what color. He repeats the same scenario vice versa after this but I didn't post that. Just didn't think it was fair to call out Obama for "slandering" white people.
    I feel like this perpetuates the issues with group identity, that being if you're a certain race, color, creed, or belong to a certain group, then you're automatically branded as facing certain challenges, possessing certain advantages, and overall are responsible for other members of that group. No one cares about the individual in this day and age, it's all about pandering to the group.

It's always "because I'm black..." Or "because I'm Muslim...." It's never "because my community is poor..." Or "because I grew up without..."

🎬 Video Editor

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure. View Post
    I feel like this perpetuates the issues with group identity, that being if you're a certain race, color, creed, or belong to a certain group, then you're automatically branded as facing certain challenges, possessing certain advantages, and overall are responsible for other members of that group. No one cares about the individual in this day and age, it's all about pandering to the group.

It's always "because I'm black..." Or "because I'm Muslim...." It's never "because my community is poor..." Or "because I grew up without..."
    I don't think you read my post correctly. I explained exactly what you said based off Obama's Farewell speech. I think you misinterpret what I said about the disadvantages. To sum the previous post up, Obama was just saying we should all see each other as equals. The only reason I mentioned the stuff about race is because, as he vaguely said, minority groups in this generation are holding themselves back when they believe other groups have an "advantage". Obama basically said the minority groups should open their minds and consider all variables and not just the ones they're inferior to. So yes, your point is also correct. I just feel you were correcting me on something me and you have similar opinions on.

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    It was all over Woldstar.
    Worldstar isn't a reliable media source. He's saying it should be shown on large media platform like CNN.
    Spoiler for Lolz:
    Attached image
    [Today 06:47 PM] Rusko: Shut uo ethernet ur moms a whore

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    That's CNN for you. White man shoots white man, it's a tragic murder. White man shoots black man, it's an act of racism and all white people should be ashamed. Black people tortures white person while shouting racial slurs and it's an act of teenagers being bored..
    but most news sources love favouring white people in these incidents
    Attached image

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information