Thread: [Matrix 3 876] Recommended 876 RS3 Server

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomInMist View Post
    can anyone please tell me why I'm getting this error when I run (run_game.bat)???
    Thanks.
    Use an IDE

WVWVWVWVWVWVWVW

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanni View Post
    Good thing we didn't pay pax a few hundred dollars, perhaps even thousand - for this (he was really asking that much).

Thanks for this, now I can look at what's different with the original mx3 to finally understand how to convert, which has been my goal for a long time.
    The best way to learn how to do things like this is to compare and look for the same code in the client... In my opinion at least.
    Attached image
    Attached image

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomInMist View Post
    can anyone please tell me why I'm getting this error when I run (run_game.bat)???
    Thanks.
    I'd tell you to go here: https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...t-server/help/

I know it's difficult to browse to another tab, coding a rsps is probably much easier for you but I guess you can at least click my link, right?
    Assuming you have a mouse, yeah? If you don't, then I get why you didn't bother asking your question in the help section as having no mouse complicates things.

And where are my manners, I said you probably could code but you don't know you have to use eclipse to run this...
    You know, as in running gamelauncher (1 false false false false) and loginlauncher (1 false false) and in case you thought that was it, you still have to run your deob, which means you have to run 3 things all at once, mindblown!

But hey, I really appreciate the research you've done before posting your problem.

As negative as this message may have felt, I hope it got you somewhere and got you not further ask questions on this thread. That was ultimately the goal...

Quote Originally Posted by _jordan View Post
    The best way to learn how to do things like this is to compare and look for the same code in the client... In my opinion at least.
    That was my idea but back then I didn't have what you just released haha.
    I updated matrix but only so it'd load, still had to edit interfaces and probably other things I oversaw but now I can compare with a source I'm sure has all the essentials done.

Thanks man!

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    This is Matrix converted to 876 v1. Please check out the Matrix 831 release by Cjay here -> https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...oad-830-a.html

I was in a project and was tasked to find all the new changes with the RuneScape client and port the project to 876. THIS IS NOT THAT SAME PROJECT! This release is strictly Matrix only and their original release code. Nothing else is done to this server besides the 876 changes. I'm releasing this to take away the egotistical attitudes of those who think they're 'badass' because they paid someone to do this same thing. Everything is pretty much working

I have faith that the community will start using 876 and get away from 831 and keep building RuneScape 3. Like mgi said here

I also did this to find all the new changes Jagex brought to their client, which I also found a lot of interesting stuff (i like learning). I've done all that I wanted to do, it'd be cool if someone could take this one and finish the small tedious changes.

Features Converted
    • Most Server -> Client Packets
    • Most Client -> Server Packets
    • Player Masks
    • NPC Masks
    • LZMA Decompression
    • New JS5 Protocol Changes
    • All Interface Components
    • Few Button Fixes.
    • Few Varbit Fixes.
    • Other small 876 stuff.

Other Links
    https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...mpression.html
    https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ol-change.html
    https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...aps-stuff.html

Please Note
    Not everything is fully converted to 876 but anybody could easily do the small changes such as button ids. All the content that was in the Matrix release can still be found in this release.

Spoiler for Download:

*YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE THE INDEX 12 INSIDE THE CACHE WITH THE OTHER INDEX 12 DATA FOUND IN THE RELEASE*

there are 2 copies of the client in this package. one client isn't renamed as much as the other.

thanking & rep is appreciated
    Server + Client + Index 12 Package -> https://mega.nz/#!4tdiGawZ!jTPex5Ono...EdXN_eEJe9-qs8
    Cache -> https://mega.nz/#!w5kASaYT!m-mlIVPpb...OzToJ_un-DMfpM
    Music -> https://mega.nz/#!Qg83Vb5T!5CnqyVDbi...s2Lzp6INt2fGZw

one last thing, i can assure everything done to this release works. if you are unable to run a java application, don't blame it on me. if you need help, please make a help thread in the appropriate section. anyway, thanks for reading

also some love for cjay for collaborating with me on 876
    Wow Jordan. I thank you and Cjay, and whomever else was involved in this. I've been trying to update my index for awhile now.. I haven't gotten any luck because everyone wants cash to share their knowledge.
    Please PM me your paypal account, so I can drop you some cash when I get paid in my gratitude, and appreciation for this. I seriously cannot thank you enough. THANK YOU!

Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassProducers View Post
    Wow Jordan. I thank you and Cjay, and whomever else was involved in this. I've been trying to update my index for awhile now.. I haven't gotten any luck because everyone wants cash to share their knowledge.
    Please PM me your paypal account, so I can drop you some cash when I get paid in my gratitude, and appreciation for this. I seriously cannot thank you enough. THANK YOU!
    Sounds like a bribe :^)

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by bobismyname View Post
    Sounds like a bribe :^)
    How is that a bribe?.. This helps me alot. You do realize who I am?? HMU when you've got time and if you want to see the activites folder still.

WVWVWVWVWVWVWVW

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassProducers View Post
    How is that a bribe?.. This helps me alot. You do realize who I am?? HMU when you've got time and if you want to see the activites folder still.
    ur someone who joined in Jan 2017
    Attached image
    Attached image

8. Thankful user:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    ur someone who joined in Jan 2017
    So? Just because I joined rune-server not long ago doesn't mean anything. I'm a old friend of Cjays, all I said was thanks for the release.
    I mean that's what the purpose of the RSPS communities are right? We all gather here to see other projects, to host and advertise our own, and to share knowledge.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Great release, thanks.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Ah I can use this as a base for my rsps right? I will call it kagani! oh wait... thats not creative enough... hmm how about RSPS?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information