Hello I've been playing RSPS's for over 10 years and since 2010 it seems the community of people making a rsps has changed completely. Before it used to be a fun job to be a person owning a server that made content and features that made you wanna play there server over real Runescape but it seems owners and coders have lost there way. Now its all about the $$$. Why Can't we have server's now a day that actually look toward the community and not just adding something that you can throw into your donation shop and sell. Not going to name any server's that I Believe are scamming there players out of $ just to throw sh*t updates to make it seem like work is being done but it hurts my feelings and mood of RSPS's to see this. So I would be willing to make a RSPS's with someone, and the content will be based on Ideas of the community... I can't code but we can speak over the content and features of server and if you like the idea we can join together and make something new. Reply to this post with Content and features people love to have in a RSPS what makes you play a RSPS over RS. Thank you and I hope the community could fill in the holes and make RSPS great again for the new year.

Things I can do for the server.
*Payment for things like Domains, VPS, and Artwork*
*Advertisement, and growth of players*
*An amazing community*

Shoutout To: @lipkin For The Good Ol' Frostiescape!