Thread: [Vencillio OSRS] ✦ Hunter ✦ NMZ ✦ Max Capes ✦ Pets ✦ Superior to all!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
  1. #11  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    188
    Thanks given
    151
    Thanks received
    65
    Rep Power
    717
    @RS Wiki lol tf is this
    [Today 06:47 PM] Rusko: Shut uo ethernet ur moms a whore
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    29
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    Oh? Well good luck I suppose. Not sure why you'd use the original name. Saves time on renaming the server huh?

    Sorry you were too lazy to do that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks given
    356
    Thanks received
    323
    Rep Power
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonOS View Post
    Oh? Well good luck I suppose. Not sure why you'd use the original name. Saves time on renaming the server huh?

    Sorry you were too lazy to do that.
    Not entirely. I believe he is trying to use that name to draw the community that the original Vencillio had back.
    Sort of how "Soul play" did with "Soul split"
    Kind of smart in a way although sometimes it don't pay off and makes the owner look dumb.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. Thankful user:


  5. #14  
    SOLUTIONS118 FOREVER

    Shaqattack118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    848
    Thanks given
    1,353
    Thanks received
    415
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonOS View Post
    Oh? Well good luck I suppose. Not sure why you'd use the original name. Saves time on renaming the server huh?

    Sorry you were too lazy to do that.
    This source is not close to vencillio released. We fixed hundreds of bugs and added content.

    Quote Originally Posted by scape View Post
    This looks very unique also new, never seen this before mind blown away.

    Goodluck
    We're working on it still DW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invista View Post
    Stole the name and everything... You aren't even the original owner...
    Daniel still owns the domain. He and i had an agreement, haven't spoken to him in a while though.

    There is no substitute for hard work. - Thomas A. Edison

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Vouches : 160
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. Thankful user:


  7. #15  
    The One And Only

    01053's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,683
    Thanks given
    393
    Thanks received
    801
    Rep Power
    576
    Good luck shaq


    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #16  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    29
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by figgatt23 View Post
    Not entirely. I believe he is trying to use that name to draw the community that the original Vencillio had back.
    Sort of how "Soul play" did with "Soul split"
    Kind of smart in a way although sometimes it don't pay off and makes the owner look dumb.
    Regardless, a cheap way of acquiring members, but a way to do it nonetheless.

    Best of luck, I know four current dupes on the release that 90% of Vencillio based servers running right now still haven't fixed.

    Using the same base and name without much effort done leads me to believe all four of those are probably currently still working.
    And no, this isn't the command, nor the username "anti-leeches" that came with the source. They're legitimate dupes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #17  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks given
    356
    Thanks received
    323
    Rep Power
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonOS View Post
    Regardless, a cheap way of acquiring members, but a way to do it nonetheless.

    Best of luck, I know four current dupes on the release that 90% of Vencillio based servers running right now still haven't fixed.

    Using the same base and name without much effort done leads me to believe all four of those are probably currently still working.
    And no, this isn't the command, nor the username "anti-leeches" that came with the source. They're legitimate dupes.
    It may be mate but honestly... to each their own
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #18  
    Donator
    Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    160
    Thanks given
    5
    Thanks received
    20
    Rep Power
    33
    MFW they are still using Daniels media and not their own
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #19  
    scream


    substance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks given
    445
    Thanks received
    1,134
    Rep Power
    2961
    Why so much salt? Pretty sure dan gave shaq permission to use the name and pretty sure this servers been around for a good while now.
    Bathed in flames we held the brand
    Uncurled the fingers in your hand
    Pressed into the flesh like sand
    Now do you understand?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. Thankful user:


  14. #20  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    36
    Goodluck mate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. Thankful user:


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 07:01 PM
  2. osrs bounty hunter system
    By Gaige in forum Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 04:07 PM
  3. Replies: 523
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 11:52 AM
  4. OSRS Bounty Hunter mapicon
    By V i c t o r in forum Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 01:28 PM
  5. OSRS bounty hunter npc
    By albatraoz in forum Models
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 02:54 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •