Thread: [718] Aurea-- Quests, Skills, Functionality, Originality!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 [718] Aurea-- Quests, Skills, Functionality, Originality! 
    3D Modeler
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Attached image
    "Aurea-- Quests, Skills, Functionality, Originality! Built For YOU From YOU!"

Hello again Rune-Server.EE! Allow me to announce the beginning of a extremely large tasked project that is focused on replicating and replacing Jagex's retail game RuneScape. We will be focusing on 110% functionality in the beginning of the project. Moving on after that to take on player suggestion and secret custom content to be added after launch and the first stage completion. Much how Jagex did with 07Scape with our own twist and focusing on making the game more fun and unique to us!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MESSAGING ME! DO NOT MESSAGE ME THROUGH PMS! (As I do not check them!)

News & Updates:
    • We have a Professional Musician working with us now.

Media:
    Spoiler for Aurea Server Media:
    This is what we have so far to show...
    x
    We are using ASANA to track our tasks completed and such!

We have been given 2 Server Logos to use, Special Thanks to Ziva for them!!

x
    x
    x

I'm well known in the Modeling section of this website and I'm quite the experienced 3D Modeler for 667+ revision RSPS! Hence, why I'm choosing to do a high rev server. Now, I'm not exactly sure on which source we should use for this project but I have some general ideas for what I want the game to look like, I'll list them below.

[SPOIL]
    Project Goals and Values:

1. Not Pay to Win. (Maybe pay to 2nd best items? This would be abolished later into the development for fairness reasons, as well as after gathering funds.)
    2. Fully Functional Construction with all rooms coded properly. (I personally love POHs)
    3. Loads of Custom Quests.
    4. Some sort of storyline to the quests?
    5. Re-Create Jagex's Retail Quests for players to enjoy and not miss out on them.
    6. PVM Oriented.
    7. PVP later on.
    8. No Gambling until we get a fair number of players playing constantly in 1 day. (To preserve health of server player base and stabilize economy.)
    9. Death Friendly. (How we approach this is debateable.)
    10. Basicly, I want all the skills to work lol.
    11. InGame Donator purchasable/tradeable from other players. (Could do something with Rank-Boxes or Bonds or something similar.)
    12. Player Owned Shops. (Debateable.)
    13. User Friendly Client.
    14. Not too OP vote rewards.
    15. Bossing system for pets and kill counts.
    16. Cool new items for in game. (I could EASILY take care of this myself)
    17. No bullying tolerance, players are the most important part of the server.
    18. A user friendly forums page for starters, then move into something more fancy.
    19. Focus on bug testing for a good while
    20. CLAN CITADELS.
    21. Completely Implemented Clan System of course.
    22. Iron out the slayer skill system.
    23. Ironman is a must as people like that.
    24. Prestige System and Rewards.
    25. Random Events.
    26. Many useful items for skilling as well as looks/cosmetics.
    27. Lower exp rate so achieving max in all skills is more satisfying? Gives it a more retail feel, but not too crazy, we don't need people to grind 1 month for 1 skill, that's absurd. lol
    28. PERHAPS, level 120 server, but of course in junction with @29, there will be custom ways to train skills higher than lvl 99. (Example, smithing dragon items)
    29. Make sure combat is flawless.
    30. Well balanced Item Stats.
    31. Everything must have an examine.
    32. Inventory/Bank Presets.
    33. Add in newly Custom Music for players to enjoy and in specific areas.
    34. Make the Login Screen not like Jagex's. (The signup system. Why even is it there lol)
    35. In junction to #35, perhaps sign up function will create and link your game account to your forums account.
    36. Perhaps give some instructions on the login screen?
    37. Everything in the game must be able to be done without donating. (But will be painfully slow? Debateable.)
    38. Listen and Debate player feedback and suggestions.
    39. Iron out Discipline system.
    40. Have weekly Staff meetings. (Not Debateable.)
    41. Update Logging/Reporting.
    42. Implement A Unique Player Member system for advanced content.
    43. Introduce and allow in game capability of player loadout switching between 3 game modes. (Iron-man, normal and hard. Requires Membership and a fairly expensive amount of in game currency, to avoid constant switches)
    44. Stealing Creations is a MUST!
    45. Much, much more that isn't already on this list!

[/SPOIL]
    That's as many as we can share at this very moment. We might add more later. This list is not an Accurate Priority To-Do List.

"In regards to the colors, I've been getting a lot of reports of what you've been claiming as you see it as unprofessional, I'll be looking into it very soon. As for number 7, I envision to add in more cool soundtracks and/or replaces the ones that are more abrasive and in my opinion poorly made, as a remake of it. (This idea is debateable)

BUT! I can say that i have a very skilled and professional music artist on board with the idea as a whole and he's really interested and Dedicated to the project! So, you can expect quality made songs in place for specific areas. I'm very impressed with his skills and what he's already made for the project so far!

Summary: This Project WILL BE more than a RSPS, it possibly could be called a "Replacement" or "Demi-Game" if it gets the idea across. Yes, this project will take a long time and a lot of effort to pull off, but i believe it will be great and amazing when it gets done! " -Shawnguy

If you are interested in joining my server team, please consider the following!

• We do not need staff hunting players. No need for mods for no players to mod.
    • If you have no helpful skills for the server, you will not be considered. (No, "Math" Isn't a helpful skill, sorry)
    • You must be 18+ (NOT NEGOTIABLE!)
    • May not have an excessively problematic ego, no one likes Narcissism. Especially staff members.
    • You must act professional on the job or risk becoming a liability.
    • If you go MIA for over a week, you run the risk of being expunged from the project. (Let us know if something comes up in real life and you can't be around! Be responsible!)
    • MUST HAVE A SKYPE!
    • Must be able to dedicate as much time as possible to the server, in development or for the players.
    • Abuse of power will be punished accordingly.
    • WE DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR SERVICES! (I'm sorry, but life sucks.)

Note: We gave a reason for all of the rules we have listed here. We are looking for specific people who are willing to help because of the idea presented and are generally honestly interested in helping for their own satisfaction and the rights to say they had a hand in helping with such a large project.

Thank You for your understanding!

WHAT CURRENT POSITIONS WE NEED IN THE PROJECT:

• 2 EXPERIENCED JAVA CODER. (Server Sided)
    • 1 WILLING CONCEPT ARTIST.
    • 1 VERY SKILLED WEB DEV.
    • INVESTORS IN THE SERVER.
    • I'm not skilled at java coding or anything like that, BUT, I can help decipher hexadecimal coding! I am the resident 3D Modeler for the project so we don't need anyone as of presently for that sense.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING AFTER READING ALL OF THE BOLD TEXT, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON MY SKYPE! Or, alternatively, leave a reply with your skype name and I will contact you as soon as possible

"GUTHIXBOMB"
    (The one with the picture of a Pirate Ship.)
    Last edited by Shawnguy; 03-10-2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Updated Formatting and Grammar.
    Attached image
    Looking for a vet 718 Custom 3D Modeler? Look no further! Send me a message to my Discord! Frostbanemeo#4934

lol k

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    All the coloured text on your thread should rework it a little, eh goodluck with your project.

3. Thankful user:

3D Modeler
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by scape View Post
    All the coloured text on your thread should rework it a little, eh goodluck with your project.
    edited.
    Attached image
    Looking for a vet 718 Custom 3D Modeler? Look no further! Send me a message to my Discord! Frostbanemeo#4934

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Goodluck! looking forward to footage, plan seems solid

I create models and artwork, check it out here

6. Thankful user:

Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Good luck dude! waiting for the new customs that will be added to this.
    God's NOT Dead!!
    Attached image

8. Thankful user:

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Goodluck with this.

10. Thankful user:

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Messaged you on skype.
    MCVinny21

Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I believe i have added you on skype(only one result no picture). If you don't receive a contact you can add me at: demention.x I am interested in joining as a server dev i have a decent understanding of Java and I am very familiar with Matrix, i can develop most content including Custom boss scripts, Instancing, Minigames(never made one but confident i could), Finishing Skills, and have done a decent amount of cache work including interface hex editing, adding models and npc's/items etc, Hope to hear back from you.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I like the colours

14. Thankful user:

3D Modeler
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Edit, Added Info, Project Name Debateable.

Leave comments on suggestions for names if you wish.
    Attached image

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information