Thread: Kryptonic | Hunter | Ironman | All New Raid Items | Achievements | Highscores

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonic View Post
    I've never taken any classes, everything server and websided was all learned Trial and error. I've love to pay for help, ever pay for a website etc. But I don't have a clue on who could help. Any suggestions? Money is no issue when it come to my project.
    Post in the buying section asking for a web/graphic designer to give you an overhaul. Should be easy seeing as you say you can afford it.

The total percentage of players that smoke is a large percentage, so I added something that would attract all aspects. Why not skill whilst 'puffin' on a joint? Just gives more of the 'unique', different feeling.
    Hate the idea that you have so many donator perks (And mostly what you spent time advertising on). However customs aren't my thing, so while I'll never play it, good luck.

Super Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivik View Post
    Post in the buying section asking for a web/graphic designer to give you an overhaul. Should be easy seeing as you say you can afford it.

Hate the idea that you have so many donator perks (And mostly what you spent time advertising on). However customs aren't my thing, so while I'll never play it, good luck.
    I have TriKru. helping me with advertisement thread,

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Server looks actually full of content. Cant wait to try and and see if it is actually fun.

UPDATE: Server is actually really fun, and the players are great!

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Website and forums are ugly

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    This cigarete thing destroyed everything, not joining just for that shit...

Super Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by zenrr View Post
    This cigarete thing destroyed everything, not joining just for that shit...
    It's been removed?

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    It's been removed?
    Already showed how imature and unproffesional owner-admin is. Nty

Super Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by zenrr View Post
    Already showed how imature and unproffesional owner-admin is. Nty
    Can't base personality and professionalism off of an item, when you cannot even spell?

Why you reading this?

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Eh I didn't find the forum theme bad, you do need to work on teh forums some though ot mak eit more appealinDefintely need some design on the site. I am trying out the server before stating on that.

One thing that sticks out immediately is that some items are way to OP. 20% faster items?? yeah uh too OP especially for PVP. The factor this it is a donor item as well totally turned me off. Best of luck with server wont be playing.

I will give you credence though you are at least trying to do something different but making such a huge part in donor versus f2p will ruin this.

Eh I didn't find the forum theme bad, you do need to work on teh forums some though ot mak eit more appealinDefintely need some design on the site. I am trying out the server before stating on that.

One thing that sticks out immediately is that some items are way to OP. 20% faster items?? yeah uh too OP especially for PVP. The factor this it is a donor item as well totally turned me off. Best of luck with server wont be playing.

I will give you credence though you are at least trying to do something different but making such a huge part in donor versus f2p will ruin this.
    Spoiler for sig too large:

Super Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveandPower View Post

Drop items 20% faster? Uhm? Do you have the right server mate?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information