Thread: Insanity 667 | New RSPS | Custom Minigames | Donator Benefits | Anti-DDoS | VPS

1. #1 Insanity 667 | New RSPS | Custom Minigames | Donator Benefits | Anti-DDoS | VPS 
    OS-Legacy Owner
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Attached image

Hello, first off thank you for taking your time to view this thread! I am one of the Owners of Insanity RSPS, we are a new 667 RSPS striving to be the best.

Links?

Website Homepage
    http://www.insanityrsps.com/
    Forums
    http://www.insanityrsps.com/forum/
    Official YouTube Page
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyx...nhweybVSN81KwA

What do we offer?

Unique content, custom minigames, three donator zones, along with a donator minigame and great benefits. Many bosses, all skills. Working bank tabs, total net worth button (bank + invy). Falador home with a 100% working Grand Exchange. Many active players for only being open a week. Top notch VPS with no lag what so ever, DDoS protection, clean paid website\forums. Very nice staff team and community. A very grindable eco (Not pay2win). Prestige, slayer benefits, donator tokens, custom quest tab, new client, clans, unlimited PVM, great PVP system with ranks and titles. Spirit tree with all teleports, and quick commands. IP-Lock security system, rare drop announcer, donator strolls (tradable ranks), donator boxes, mystery boxes, crystal keys, working custom clue scrolls along with donator clue scrolls, non degradable PVP armor, group bossing, and clan pking. Fully working summoning and pets. Low graphics or HD graphics settings, with the fixed, or fullscreen option. Black partyhat, black spirit shield, black santa, nex sets, primal, drygores, max cape, comp cape. Holiday events with items obtainable only on holidays (New years scythe, santa hat, ect...)

What are we working on?

we are working on adding skilling points, achievements, high scores on website, adding 100% construction (Own house), donator slayer, custom donator bosses, black Torva (Add all nex sets together), fully working bar, and much much more (taking suggestions).

What makes us a great server?

All of our great content, growing friendly community, helpful active staff team, active friendly owners (Me and Gavin), updates daily, 24/7 support via website\forums. We are striving to be the best and we put all of our time into the server!

Media?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home

Attached image

Spirit Tree

Attached image

Donator Token Shop / Donator Srolls

Attached image Attached image

Super Donator Custom Minigame, Dead Themed / Minigame Shop (Ouija Pieces)

Quest Tab / Skills / Curses

Attached image Attached image Attached image

Fully working Grand Exchange buy / sell

Attached image

Website / Client

Thank you to everyone who took their time to view / read my thread! I hope to see some of you login and check us out, start your adventure now!

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Great server recommend joining! Very nice community and chill staff, also great fun things in game and unique content. I'm a donator to this server and it's I'm loving the benefits

van 't stad

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    The way you put the donator stuff in your advertisement expresses how money hungry you are...
    OT: goodluck, don't see something special. Try add stuff for normal people, because no one is going to donator for that
    Attached image

Do not use the vps from ovh, blocking vps without reason and no customer support

OS-Legacy Owner
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by omglolomghi View Post
    The way you put the donator stuff in your advertisement expresses how money hungry you are...
    OT: goodluck, don't see something special. Try add stuff for normal people, because no one is going to donator for that
    I have lots of things for normal players, I didn't show everything in the post. I showed some cool stuff. And yes I have 30 players and many donators. So you're wrong? But thanks anyways!

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Magebank View Post
    I have lots of things for normal players, I didn't show everything in the post. I showed some cool stuff. And yes I have 30 players and many donators. So you're wrong? But thanks anyways!
    hes not saying you don't have a lot of items for regular players... hes stating that people who "show off" the donator benefits / stores in a advertisement thread just makes you or "The owner" seem money hungry...
    none the less good luck

OS-Legacy Owner
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by figgatt23 View Post
    hes not saying you don't have a lot of items for regular players... hes stating that people who "show off" the donator benefits / stores in a advertisement thread just makes you or "The owner" seem money hungry...
    none the less good luck
    Thanks, but i'm not money hungry, just showing some cool stuff I added in. I know a lot of people who wanna see donator benefits. My main point was to show a variety of stuff. Sorry if you got the wrong impression!

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    A TizenX remake with maybe 1-2 new things added? Originality will make your server attractive, remakes will not.

Thread Information