lol k

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Pretty decent server, been playing for a couple of days. Bump for pali

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    1:00pm EST

Oh yea totally not averaging 100-200 players daily....

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by edmond View Post
    1:00pm EST

Oh yea totally not averaging 100-200 players daily....
    youre clearly missing my point. pali claims that we average 100-200 players at most times. the reality is that the server is at below 100 players for a lot of hours a day and i would even go as far as to say that its like 10+ hours a day.
    if we have less than 100 players for something like 10+ hours a day then we dont average 100-200 players "at most times".

the server is doing really great theres no doubt about that. im not saying that we dont reach the amount of players that you claim that we do because obviously we do.. im just saying that we dont average 100-200 players at most times as dino claims.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Youok View Post
    youre clearly missing my point. pali claims that we average 100-200 players at most times. the reality is that the server is at below 100 players for a lot of hours a day and i would even go as far as to say that its like 10+ hours a day.
    if we have less than 100 players for something like 10+ hours a day then we dont average 100-200 players "at most times".

the server is doing really great theres no doubt about that. im not saying that we dont reach the amount of players that you claim that we do because obviously we do.. im just saying that we dont average 100-200 players at most times as dino claims.
    Again it must be that you logged in after an update or different time zones. I posted a picture of 12:04pm EST of 185+ players (btw before that it was way above 100 for a few hours, from that time until tonight (midnight or even 2-3am) the number of players will not go below 100 unless Palidino updates, then it'll go back to 100+. Please stop spreading false information.

Edit: after reading your posts in Alora you are clearly here to post false information about BattleScape and Palidino. So obviously your posts in this thread should not be taken seriously. I understand you were emotionally hurt from previous battlescape servers, but please stop posting incorrect information.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Again it must be that you logged in after an update or different time zones. I posted a picture of 12:04pm EST of 185+ players (btw before that it was way above 100 for a few hours, from that time until tonight (midnight or even 2-3am) the number of players will not go below 100 unless Palidino updates, then it'll go back to 100+. Please stop spreading false information.

Edit: after reading your posts in Alora you are clearly here to post false information about BattleScape and Palidino. So obviously your posts in this thread should not be taken seriously. I understand you were emotionally hurt from previous battlescape servers, but please stop posting incorrect information.
    you didnt even bother reading my posts did you? if you did then you would have known that saying i must have logged in after an update is stupid considering ive tracked the server for plenty of hours in a row multiple days.
    it has literally been between 60-70 for 5 hours in a row earlier today. there are obvious reasons for this such as timezones and such but the only one here spreading false information is you when you claim that it doesnt go below 100 unless its being updated.

speaking of spreading false information i like your signature advertising that people can win $1k by pking on battlescape which isnt the case. that was something we did years ago.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    you didnt even bother reading my posts did you? if you did then you would have known that saying i must have logged in after an update is stupid considering ive tracked the server for plenty of hours in a row multiple days.
    it has literally been between 60-70 for 5 hours in a row earlier today. there are obvious reasons for this such as timezones and such but the only one here spreading false information is you when you claim that it doesnt go below 100 unless its being updated.

speaking of spreading false information i like your signature advertising that people can win $1k by pking on battlescape which isnt the case. that was something we did years ago.
    I'll come back tonight after 12 hours and post another pic of our players logged in-game. Or i can take a pic of our players every hour in the next 12 hrs and show you so you can shut up about it.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I'll come back tonight after 12 hours and post another pic of our players logged in-game. Or i can take a pic of our players every hour in the next 12 hrs and show you so you can shut up about it.
    im not saying it wont happen. im just saying that we dont average 100-200 players "at most times" considering that we go 10+ hours a day with below 100.

p.s. thanks for removing your signature. was kind of ironic that you accused me of spreading false information when you did it yourself with your signature. now you just need to stop claiming that we average 100-200 at most times.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    im not saying it wont happen. im just saying that we dont average 100-200 players "at most times" considering that we go 10+ hours a day with below 100.

p.s. thanks for removing your signature. was kind of ironic that you accused me of spreading false information when you did it yourself with your signature. now you just need to stop claiming that we average 100-200 at most times.
    We do not go anywhere near 10+ hours a day below 100. You do not get on the BS website often if that's what you think.

BattleScape
    Thanks given
    Thanks received

Between 8AM and 11PM during the week, server peaks at least to 150 players, that's 15 hours of the day, and more than half the day. So yes 100-200 is a reasonable number. You saying between 2AM-5AM, everyone in America is sleeping during that time.

You post negativity on other server threads and only post 1 good thing about another server. Do we go being negative about other servers? No. If their owners want to be dicks too, then obviously we won't respect them. I respect all Programmers on this site, just some people get out of hand and just go at people to feel big on here.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by U Got 0wned View Post
    Between 8AM and 11PM during the week, server peaks at least to 150 players, that's 15 hours of the day, and more than half the day. So yes 100-200 is a reasonable number. You saying between 2AM-5AM, everyone in America is sleeping during that time.

You post negativity on other server threads and only post 1 good thing about another server. Do we go being negative about other servers? No. If their owners want to be dicks too, then obviously we won't respect them. I respect all Programmers on this site, just some people get out of hand and just go at people to feel big on here.
    your numbers are incorrect but ok it seems to be pointless to try and get that point across. i still think its pretty obvious that we dont average 100-200 players "at most times".

if you read my posts you would realize that i actually keep saying that bs is doing great. you decide to focus on the negative and completely ignore that im literally talking positively about bs when i have kept saying that its been doing great lately.

also ive only posted slightly negativity on another server thread and if you read my posts you would know that the only reason i did so was because your staff members talked shit about that same community first. hell mnm whose on of your moderators even posted in their topic making fun of their zulrah boss or whatever. your staff members (mnm, edmond, jessie j etc) keep talking shit about alora on your forum after which i have defended alora.

dont make it sound like im the one who keeps being negative when i 1. keep saying that bs is doing great playerwise and 2. have been defending alora because of your own staff members talking shit about them first.

p.s. in case you need me to say it again: battlescape is doing really good in terms of players and the server is great and such. nobody is denying that. i know you are going to ignore everything positive i say but there it is again.

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information