Thread: [sell] Mass Traffic on RSPS.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo! View Post
    1. offer still stands, i could possibly go up to $150, but not risking more on this
    2. never heard of this guy (OP) before i saw this topic
    3. "i'm coming out of nowhere" - i've been here longer than you, so you're the one who came out of nowhere lol
    4. nobody has been scammed, you should be banned for your bullshit post

holy shit it's so easy to see you're delusional! this topic has been here 3 months and a mod hasn't touched it because no one can prove its a scam. as for me, i have bought a lot of stuff on r-s (never sold anything) and never had any complaints, i don't collect vouches but feel free to dig through my posts and see if you can find any accusations against me(you won't)
    Why are you even bothering to offer a single dollar. Honestly he doesn't seem professional at all.

There is no evidence or proof to provide that this so called method works. I see no reason to trust this user either, his attitude throughout the thread is a clear demonstration of a 12 year old. The way that this thread was even constructed looks really dumb. An image of him posting this somewhere else. The presentation of the thread is simply terrible, real talk.

Use your $150.00 somewhere else, you're better off. That is what I feel, so it's up to you.

2. Thankful user:

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slyther View Post
    Why are you even bothering to offer a single dollar. Honestly he doesn't seem professional at all.

There is no evidence or proof to provide that this so called method works. I see no reason to trust this user either, his attitude throughout the thread is a clear demonstration of a child.
    because its fun to take a gamble on new/interesting shit and up to the amount i have stated im not bothered about losing it if this doesnt work
    nobody here is professional, i dont trust anyone but i gotta take risks, and everyone acts like this, its normal behavior i dont see what your getting at,
    people that are posting but not wanting to buy this are just dumb, you could just ignore it and move on but you like to create drama and post negative shit
    None.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo! View Post
    because its fun to take a gamble on new/interesting shit and up to the amount i have stated im not bothered about losing it if this doesnt work
    nobody here is professional, i dont trust anyone but i gotta take risks, and everyone acts like this, its normal behavior i dont see what your getting at,
    people that are posting but not wanting to buy this are just dumb, you could just ignore it and move on but you like to create drama and post negative shit
    How am I trying to create drama and post negative shit, i just gave my opinion like anyone else in the world does. You seem to be quite offended.

Do what you desire, don't see whats with the attitude.

5. Thankful user:

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    ~Bump.

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    ~Bump.

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    ~Bump.

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    ~Bump.

love

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    ~Bump.
    may i ask if anyone have still bought your service after 3 months of bumping?
    Attached image

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by MemeStar View Post
    may i ask if anyone have still bought your service after 3 months of bumping?
    I'm only selling it once/to one person, so naturally, nope. Once I sell it/execute it, everyone is going to know the method, and start taking measures to try and replicate it, just like Toplist Voting Bots, I was one of the first people to make one in vb years ago. Any who, sure, might sound like a scam, and hey, I don't blame anyone who wants to accuse me. At the end of the day, I barely get on these websites, and it's mostly to see the product I developed/idea I had, come to fruition. If someone bites, cool, if not, whatever lol. Back in the 80's, Blockbuster had the chance to buy Netflix, and thought it was a bad investment/dumb idea. There have been plenty of things in life that seemed like a bad idea, or weren't thought of, that turned out to be very innovative. At the end of the day, I'm making nothing off of this, any $ goes towards the product. Additionally, I offered to refund, send as goods/services, etc. Anyone with half a brain would be able to get their money back via disputes if they were truly unsatisfied with it, or if I tried to scam them lol.

love

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post

I'm only selling it once/to one person, so naturally, nope. Once I sell it/execute it, everyone is going to know the method, and start taking measures to try and replicate it, just like Toplist Voting Bots, I was one of the first people to make one in vb years ago. Any who, sure, might sound like a scam, and hey, I don't blame anyone who wants to accuse me. At the end of the day, I barely get on these websites, and it's mostly to see the product I developed/idea I had, come to fruition. If someone bites, cool, if not, whatever lol. Back in the 80's, Blockbuster had the chance to buy Netflix, and thought it was a bad investment/dumb idea. There have been plenty of things in life that seemed like a bad idea, or weren't thought of, that turned out to be very innovative. At the end of the day, I'm making nothing off of this, any $ goes towards the product. Additionally, I offered to refund, send as goods/services, etc. Anyone with half a brain would be able to get their money back via disputes if they were truly unsatisfied with it, or if I tried to scam them lol.
    Understandable. Glws.
    Attached image

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information