View Poll Results: Who won the first presidential debate?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

33 67.35%
  • Hillary Clinton

16 32.65%

Thread: Who won the presidential debate?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Not trying to start a flame war or anything (specially since I don't support either candidate), but watching the debate and then trying to figure out why everyone is saying "Trump won!" had me confused since the trending hashtag on Twitter (though 19/20 tweets I saw were ones questioning the trend in the first place). So can someone explain to me what Trump's arguments were that made him a "winner"? No idea when a debate became about who can talk over the other person the most...

WEEEEEWOOOOWEEEEEWOOOOWEEEEWOOOO-----[[#]]---[[8]]--[[8]]------[[8]]----[[8]]------[[8]]
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Having a good laugh so far watching it, so glad I'm a Canadian even though it still is going to effect Canada in some ways. Leaving that shit aside though I'd go with Trump if I was an American, or if given the option just not vote at all.
    Attached image
    Spoiler for Come under my wing:

Spoiler for sb lol!:
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image

Oldschool Runescape progress thread is here!

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Sanders View Post
    I would've won if I were on that stage. Both of them are idiots. But for real, someone needs to explain how Trump wrecked her. Almost everything he said was a lie, and he used made up words. Neither of them is fit to be POTUS. #JillNotHill
    #JillNotHill? First of all, #TrumpNotHill and second of all, you do realize that she tied with "Harambe" right? She has 0 chance. Same for Gary Johnson, It'll be Trump or Clinton, and although I was a Bernie supporter at first, I'm all for Trump now.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2753974

Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lev518 View Post
    #JillNotHill? First of all, #TrumpNotHill and second of all, you do realize that she tied with "Harambe" right? She has 0 chance. Same for Gary Johnson, It'll be Trump or Clinton, and although I was a Bernie supporter at first, I'm all for Trump now.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2753974
    I know it'll be Trump or Clinton. This country is ruled by a two-party system which is ridiculous. Trump literally has no plans whatsoever.

As for Jill Stein tying with Harambe, those polls mean nothing. No polls mean anything. It's the the Electoral College that decides, not us.

Also, fun fact, all Bernie has to do is win Vermont (his home state) and he *could* win the presidency. You have to have 270 electoral votes to become president. They're saying it's going to be a close race right now between Trump and Hillary, 270-268. If Bernie takes Vermont's electoral votes (3), then nobody wins and the House of Representatives chooses the next president out of the top three candidates. Will he be chosen? Probably not. Could he be? Absolutely.

Also, going from Bernie to Trump? Your politics are messed up man.
    Attached image

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I know it'll be Trump or Clinton. This country is ruled by a two-party system which is ridiculous. Trump literally has no plans whatsoever.

As for Jill Stein tying with Harambe, those polls mean nothing. No polls mean anything. It's the the Electoral College that decides, not us.

Also, fun fact, all Bernie has to do is win Vermont (his home state) and he *could* win the presidency. You have to have 270 electoral votes to become president. They're saying it's going to be a close race right now between Trump and Hillary, 270-268. If Bernie takes Vermont's electoral votes (3), then nobody wins and the House of Representatives chooses the next president out of the top three candidates. Will he be chosen? Probably not. Could he be? Absolutely.

Also, going from Bernie to Trump? Your politics are messed up man.
    I don't like Trump nor do I like Clinton, but Trump is a more legit candidate then she is, she paid her way to get there, she won't do anything she says.

Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lev518 View Post
    I don't like Trump nor do I like Clinton, but Trump is a more legit candidate then she is, she paid her way to get there, she won't do anything she says.
    It'll all come down to who controls the House. Either way, another Civil War is on the way. The country is too divided and now it's showing even more.
    Attached image

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Either way, another Civil War is on the way. The country is too divided and now it's showing even more.
    better get my musket collection ready.
    what a ridiculous statement lmao

8. Thankful user:

Jake from State Farm

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Neither lol

Community Veteran

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    Trump doesn't want to take my gun rights away. Although they are both completely cancer, I'd choose Trump over Clinton any day.

Without gun rights our country wouldn't be what it is today, this country was made on Gorilla Warfare.

Clinton Paid off the Super Delegates for their votes, Bernie had twice the amount of votes from people.

My Personal Opinion:
    #FuckClinton2k16

Anyways I'm moving to Canada in 2 years.
    Boy if you are that concerned about your gun rights you are not prepared to hear about Canada's gun laws.

Also as much as I dislike Hillary I doubt she's going to take your gun rights away, since the president is not able to do that.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    People screaming Trump was interrupting Hillary non stop, she had pre-planned answers and it was obvious the debate was to be in her favor by the way the moderator commenced, but I would say that if she did not throw out multiple lies he wouldn't have cut her off. I do think Trump won and without much effort on his part verbally slamming her. But hey, SJW's, the media, and feminists all together made sure to tell us how bad Trump did, but not how horrid Hillary did.

It'll all come down to who controls the House. Either way, another Civil War is on the way. The country is too divided and now it's showing even more.
    I personally do not think it's as divided as it is said to be by media outlets. I only think that if Trump does not win, there will be civil unrest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information