Thread: Jagex will never catch me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Jisoh View Post
    You'll be banned within a week anyway, 18 hours is nothing special lol

They still are, the detection is better than ever. I've had two accounts which have only botted a few hours a day with breaks inbetween with premium scripts.
    Two months, 8 99s, 115m XP total Gained on a Brand new account. Still think ill be banned in a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Quacked View Post
    i've done much more than that with a free script, pre sure it was osbot but this was like 5 months ago anyways, noob.
    This is a Free Script, Runemate Provides Scripts for free & they're amazing, I'm getting my 8th 99 atm, 600k xp off 99 fishing with runemate. And this account is brand new just over two months old.

Runemate doesn't use a Modified Client, it binds itself to the Normal Client So it's basically Impossible to be detected, Plus Runemate uses Clouse Pathing so No two bots train the same. Read more here:
    https://www.runemate.com/community/t...released.6254/

It's probably the Best & safest RS3 & 07 Botting service.
    Only way you could be caught is if you bot for Too longer periods of time, Use a broken Script, Or somethin

Heres what the Owner of the site has to say about it:
    Attached image
    discord link removed

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    reported ur bottin statistics

u will now be identified and banned

3. Thankful users:

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
    reported ur bottin statistics

u will now be identified and banned
    savage
    Attached image

5. Thankful user:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Heres what the owner of Runemate.com said:

After the most hectic/nerve-wracking/stressful/epic few months of our lives, we are happy to announce the successful launch of the next generation of RuneScape botting: RuneMate Spectre. This journey began over five months ago (documented in the announcement thread) when we were unsatisfied with the status quo of the botting scene, our competitors and us included. In recent years, Jagex has dedicated significant resources into their bot detection methods while the botting scene has grown stale with the same old methods, whether it be reflection, injection, or color. While RuneMate has maintained relatively low ban rates over the years compared to alternatives, they have undeniably grown. Instead of standing still, we decided to build the client that would keep Jagex and competitors catching up for years to come.

And so Spectre came to be. Spectre is a new client written from scratch that uses a previously unexplored methodology to run our bots on just about any existing RuneScape client, including the official client published by Jagex. This allows Spectre to avoid having to load the game in an unofficial fashion, modifies nothing at all in the host client, and as such is indistinguishable from how a normal player would interact with the game. This allows us to re-focus our efforts on our already stellar biometric algorithms that simulate human behavior like Clouse (cloud-based crowd-sourced mouse movements), PlayerSense (unique profiling for each account), and BioStatistics (custom tailoring of play style on a per-user basis). With the combination of Spectre preventing runtime detection and our biometrics preventing heuristic detection, we are confident in our ability to reduce bans to an insignificant level.

Best of all, we offer you this fruit of thousands of man hours at no charge at all. All we ask in return is that you get yourself some awesome skillcapes to make your friends jealous and then consider supporting us through a donation. Happy botting!
    Attached image
    discord link removed

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Jagex can detect you whether you're binded to the runescape client or using a bot client. They notice patterns. Pretty much once you receive a report you're done for. Jagex doesn't tend to do anything until someone complains about it. I've made tons of bots (scripted them myself) and have received bans. I've been in the botting scene for over 2 years (development and usage of my own private scripts).

IP's aren't used for tracking anyone nor do they IP Ban anymore.
    They do chain ban all your accounts once you're spotted.
    They're also known for flagging your system cache so they can easily detect you in the future, so if you get a ban clear your cache etc.

Some (not all) of my scripts can by viewed at :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SeanDUBSTEPrs/videos

There's really no bot that's undetectable. Jagex will ban you when they decide to. All bans are known to be delayed as well.

edit:
    I have botted well over 1.5b xp spread throughout 3-4 accounts and over 20b in gold. Neither of these accounts are banned (I did show them to OP earlier )

8. Thankful user:

Rune-Server Affiliate
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Nice advert. @OP

10. Thankful user:

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Nice advert. @OP
    Haha lol didn't even look @ it that way. But that catch though .

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Stark View Post

SMh Jagex.

Power of #Runemate
    well if its osrs, theyre pretty lenient on bots, but if this is rs3 then bravo but I've already been banned with runemate so its not "undetectable" like they mention.
    I didn't do it but 1-2 hours a day while baby sitting/talking and any CLIENT that uses variables from jagex client is EASILY noticeable.

go google the power of simba, its limited but it can do anything any HUMAN can do, with some creativity

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Jagex hired a developer of EpicBot to work for them if he releases a source of EpicBot to them. Now the same guy is programming anti-bot system for 'em.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Yer watch out, I botted from 66 str to 70 and it got set back the next day (luckily I didn't get banned).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information