Thread: RuneX - Combat Beta Release! [Multi-Revision] [OSRS] [Economy]

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4351525354 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 540
  1. #521  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,946
    Thanks given
    854
    Thanks received
    932
    Rep Power
    1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I want to start off by saying good job on the server, you guys did great work on it so far. Although you might want to move this thread to the #317 section since that's what it is, not an attack but can you prove this is a #530 server/client?
    I saw that they used a 530 hd client.
    Are you tired of seeing the same thing over and over?
    check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #522  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    157
    Thanks given
    9
    Thanks received
    72
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I want to start off by saying good job on the server, you guys did great work on it so far. Although you might want to move this thread to the #317 section since that's what it is, not an attack but can you prove this is a #530 server/client?
    It's a 530. But if you want the moderators to move it, that would be great since the 317 section gets way more traffic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:


  4. #523  
    Extreme Donator

    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,125
    Thanks given
    1,331
    Thanks received
    1,686
    Rep Power
    4150
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosRSPS View Post
    It's a 530. But if you want the moderators to move it, that would be great since the 317 section gets way more traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    I saw that they used a 530 hd client.

    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. Thankful user:


  6. #524  
    Registered Member paniy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    484
    Thanks given
    6
    Thanks received
    4
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    You're either trolling or you are a complete idiot. That website is the website of a completely different server. Christ on a bike.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #525  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,946
    Thanks given
    854
    Thanks received
    932
    Rep Power
    1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    That's another server and not this project
    Are you tired of seeing the same thing over and over?
    check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #526  
    Extreme Donator

    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,125
    Thanks given
    1,331
    Thanks received
    1,686
    Rep Power
    4150
    Quote Originally Posted by paniy View Post
    You're either trolling or you are a complete idiot. That website is the website of a completely different server. Christ on a bike.
    Damn, calm the fuck down Shaniqua.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    That's another server and not this project
    Ah my bad, okay thanks lol
    1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #527  
    Registered Member
    Zivik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,754
    Thanks given
    809
    Thanks received
    1,142
    Rep Power
    3912
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I've been looking at the project from the start, and I can say that at the beginning it was a #530 judging from the early pictures but if you visit their website at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and look closely at the client it is definitely not a #530.

    - For starters summoning interface on a real #530 is not this bad, this looks like one of those generic Summoning interfaces that are always used on #317s. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - In the cache on a #530 I'm pretty certain main_file_index doesn't end at 4, and I'm pretty certain it does in #317: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - For clan chat I'm pretty certain that a #530 has the appropriate interfaces and doesn't have to be haxed into the client lol: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - #530 bank does not look like this. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - On a #530 the button actually presses down on hover: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Also where is the HD? Why use a #530 only to remove one of the most influential updates in the game. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    There's also a lot more. Anyway I already said gj on the server, not sure why people are trying to debate that its a #530 clearly its not, if it is please prove me otherwise.
    God bless man. You're wonderful. Go through all that trouble just to find out you (technically) were right because it was a different server. Made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killapkz View Post
    and I know there is an issue because it's a 317 PI.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyrChivvon View Post
    But I keep failing, and the worse part is that I do not even know why..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful users:


  11. #528  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    185
    Thanks given
    145
    Thanks received
    62
    Rep Power
    713
    Our Discord is up and running! Join [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you'd like to have a headstart in the community! The release is very near. Stay tuned everyone!
    [Today 06:47 PM] Rusko: Shut uo ethernet ur moms a whore
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #529  
    Registered Member
    Ben__DZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    117
    Thanks given
    42
    Thanks received
    36
    Rep Power
    87
    gl on releasing lel
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #530  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    412
    Thanks given
    93
    Thanks received
    48
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben__DZN View Post
    gl on releasing lel
    Are you being sarcastic...? If not thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RsRev Development thread by Happy Days and Dave™
    By Happy Days in forum Projects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:41 AM
  2. Nexus Server Developement Thread
    By Nexus old in forum Projects
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 03:35 AM
  3. Divinity Script Development Thread
    By Songoty in forum Projects
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 05:06 AM
  4. #F0rums - Development thread
    By w::v::d in forum Projects
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:52 PM
  5. [530]: Apollo Framework - Project Development Thread
    By blakeman8192 in forum Projects
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:41 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •