Thread: Kratos - Oldschool RS in HD | OSRS Minigames, Skills & Summoning | DMM/UIM/HCIM |

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Lookin' good!

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    awesome, good luck

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Looks really good, I'll try this out for sure!

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    looks great. gl!
    Rune-sever is the reason why I'm failing math

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Good luck.

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I'll be playing, that's for sure.

Edit: change your client image, favicon, what ever it's called.

Ah, it's just Arios with draynor home. You think you guys would have thought better this time. Try to look at it more of a rsps style, than a remake. Give it a twist, maybe some training teleports to start off with. I cba to waste time on remakes.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by _Matt View Post
    I'll be playing, that's for sure.

Edit: change your client image, favicon, what ever it's called.

Ah, it's just Arios with draynor home. You think you guys would have thought better this time. Try to look at it more of a rsps style, than a remake. Give it a twist, maybe some training teleports to start off with. I cba to waste time on remakes.
    Remake is something many people like to play, adding any custom training teleports would ruin the general feel of remake. I think that people who play remakes know where to train, and don't need teleporting commands or whatever to lead them.
    Your suggestion is fine, what I want you to realize is that it's subjective view on the server, and you can't simply think that server made as remake is going to change to something custom because one person likes more custom servers. Just look at it as why people play remake and not other 100s custom identical servers out there.

Also friendly bump, server is awesome. Also ++ for the earlier release than planned (I think it was mid or end october first)

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by slyjacob View Post
    Remake is something many people like to play, adding any custom training teleports would ruin the general feel of remake. I think that people who play remakes know where to train, and don't need teleporting commands or whatever to lead them.
    Your suggestion is fine, what I want you to realize is that it's subjective view on the server, and you can't simply think that server made as remake is going to change to something custom because one person likes more custom servers. Just look at it as why people play remake and not other 100s custom identical servers out there.

Also friendly bump, server is awesome. Also ++ for the earlier release than planned (I think it was mid or end october first)
    No, no. What I am saying, after playing Arios for 2 years+ not many will want to re-play it again knowing exactly how the server is. Some small changes is all. Moving the home to draynor isn't going to change anything. It's a remake, the same 20 players will be online 2 months from now, and no more. It happens with all remakes, they get active for the first week, and die. I thought Arios members would know that by now, after going offline and online multiple times :/

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by _Matt View Post
    No, no. What I am saying, after playing Arios for 2 years+ not many will want to re-play it again knowing exactly how the server is. Some small changes is all. Moving the home to draynor isn't going to change anything. It's a remake, the same 20 players will be online 2 months from now, and no more. It happens with all remakes, they get active for the first week, and die. I thought Arios members would know that by now, after going offline and online multiple times :/
    There's alot more on this then there was on arios? Lmfao

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    There's alot more on this then there was on arios? Lmfao
    It's like you guys are too retarded to read what I've said. I logged in and knew it was Arios. The reputation Arios has :/ this needs some changes.

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information