Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image

2. Thankful users:

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    ive sent them an email because this is bullshit to be honest. Apple are basically telling me i need to fork out £145 repair cost :/
    Ain't that some shit? There's no way an OtterBox case should bend like that, especially on an iPad.

Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by muntuna View Post
    Ain't that some shit? There's no way an OtterBox case should bend like that, especially on an iPad.
    Well, i have made some progress this week. I sent otter box and email informing them of the situation and at first, they basically shrugged it off and blamed apple for making a defective iPad but when I kicked off and threatened legal action they asked me to send them the case so they could examine it so I did and they got back to me yesterday telling me the case was found to be defective due to the plastic grade they use was not filled in enough and I also got told by apple the iPad bent around the section you connect the keyboard accessories because the keyboard connector had broken off inside the case which caused the bend so long story short not only did I receive a fucking defective defender case I also received a defective iPad..... I mean what are the odds of this happening?. So apple are going to cover the cost of the repairs and otter box are sending me out a replacement case and a full refund for the purchase of the original so it's not all bad I guess it's just been a massive ball ache.
    Ellie
    Sadly lost my beautiful ellie in july 2018 always going to miss you my girl
    Spoiler for sig too big:
    Attached image

Attached image

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Well, i have made some progress this week. I sent otter box and email informing them of the situation and at first, they basically shrugged it off and blamed apple for making a defective iPad but when I kicked off and threatened legal action they asked me to send them the case so they could examine it so I did and they got back to me yesterday telling me the case was found to be defective due to the plastic grade they use was not filled in enough and I also got told by apple the iPad bent around the section you connect the keyboard accessories because the keyboard connector had broken off inside the case which caused the bend so long story short not only did I receive a fucking defective defender case I also received a defective iPad..... I mean what are the odds of this happening?. So apple are going to cover the cost of the repairs and otter box are sending me out a replacement case and a full refund for the purchase of the original so it's not all bad I guess it's just been a massive ball ache.
    Well shit, you got a literal win win.

єχтяємє яαт

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    well, i have made some progress this week. I sent otter box and email informing them of the situation and at first, they basically shrugged it off and blamed apple for making a defective ipad but when i kicked off and threatened legal action they asked me to send them the case so they could examine it so i did and they got back to me yesterday telling me the case was found to be defective due to the plastic grade they use was not filled in enough and i also got told by apple the ipad bent around the section you connect the keyboard accessories because the keyboard connector had broken off inside the case which caused the bend so long story short not only did i receive a fucking defective defender case i also received a defective ipad..... I mean what are the odds of this happening?. So apple are going to cover the cost of the repairs and otter box are sending me out a replacement case and a full refund for the purchase of the original so it's not all bad i guess it's just been a massive ball ache.
    tl;dr

Attached image
    Attached image

7. Thankful users:

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    So I saw Microsoft were running a deal where any surface book or surface pro 4 got a discount plus a free Xbox one s so I figured I would get one. Apparently I ordered it at the right time because the deal ended today

http://www.windowscentral.com/get-fr...-surface-pro-4

Got mine yesterday:

Intel core i7
    8gb ram
    256gb SSD

Ellie
    Spoiler for sig too big:
    Attached image

Attached image

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    so lately I am on a roll with busting up my shit......My Acer predator z35.....

Sigh......£299.99 repair cost because cracked screens aren't covered by warranty....
    Ellie
    Spoiler for sig too big:
    Attached image

Attached image

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    jesus christ, you must be working hard.

Why don't you have the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift yet? VR gaming is the best shit right now.

Registered

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    so lately I am on a roll with busting up my shit......My Acer predator z35.....

[IMG ]http://i64.tinypic.com/2vjr50i.jpg[/IMG]

Sigh......£299.99 repair cost because cracked screens aren't covered by warranty....
    damn how did that happen?

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slyther View Post
    jesus christ, you must be working hard.

Why don't you have the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift yet? VR gaming is the best shit right now.
    I own the PlayStation VR headset and to be honest I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but surprisingly I did so I might look into getting one at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    damn how did that happen?
    Basically I was using it for some gaming and recording the other night and the monitor got hotter than usual to the point I was sitting back in my chair and felt it on my face so I decided to turn it off for a bit and clean it and so on and with that I sprayed some cleaner on the screen and it made a popping sound and there you have it a nice tear on the inside of the LCD screen which makes no sense tbh :/
    Ellie
    Spoiler for sig too big:
    Attached image

Attached image

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread Information