Quote your favourite quotes here (:

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
Hmm go to the Jewish HQ/Kevin's house they will chop half your dick off for you.

Jewish HQ - knife.
Kevin's house - Teeth.
Quote Originally Posted by Torsynk View Post
when i pull back the head of my peanus it hurts a lot i think theres smegma or summit trapped cuz like my friend said that its normal in ppl but i dunno cuz this girl said that u shuldnt be gettin smegma if u clean but i do clean im not a tramp lol anyway it hurts cuz i think the smegma is trappin but i dunno how i got smega or how to get rid of it cuz when i touch the exposed head wich a cant expose much cuz of da smegam anyway it huts cuz da gland is sensetive i dunno how to fix this but guys its not funny i no uve had these problems also is it normal to think that ur sister is fit cuz i dunno if thats normal but she says im good lookin too i think she likes me but i wouoldnt fk her no ewwwwwww that shits sick dude but ya how do i get rid of smegam oh and supers a noob lol tru fact but guys if u fix this i give rep++ promise i wont scam i just need to sort this out cuz i nearly had secks the other day and i was scared cuz wen puttin it in da bango string or foreskin mite rip or tearo r wotever and then thered be blood and itd hurt and i think its bad when that happens mite freak em out lol sorry to digree or w/e but anyway can u guys help fix this problem sorry for keepin sayin anway but its hard lol ( haha get it hard lolol) but ya rep++ for ppl who fix this smega bs cuz its so fkin gai for fucking sakes thanks pppl lol
bcdutton: Yeah convention is 1 of those group talks where you talk
gold cobra: Java conventions smartass.
bcdutton: o thats where a group talks about coffee