Thread: BattleScape

Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Just to clearify are u Palidino cuz even though it says that account is banned you should still show some type of proof that is u.
    99% sure this is the current Battlescape source and only the real Pali has it.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    fuck yeah mofuckas.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received

Over 60 sets of dialogue typed out, that was fun... Another quest down though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald View Post
    slayer helm
    hexcrest
    focus sight
    I'm also assuming 16.67% boosts

none of said things are 2007 content

Edit:

Actually this looks like shit. So you have updated rock versions, Mandrith, Slayer Helmets, ugly clue scrolls (which is just a copy and paste of the poorly designed caskets), and God knows what else, yet you have no godswords.

The "idea" isn't there. This server is the same thing as the current server with slight modifications and probably more half-assed things.

You'd want to portray a better combat system, and actual 2007 content. At least your 523 could have been just slightly updated graphics while keeping "old school" content... but nah... lets just copy and paste bullshit and call it oldschool.

You're welcome.
    Those three items (Slayer helms being added back in the very beginning of 08) only affect gameplay in the aspect that they IMPROVE Slayer, by making it more interesting and giving you something to work toward besides gaining levels. I'm sorry that you're one of those sorts of people that can't consider something oldschool if an item that only affects a skill is added, that's past 07. If you play RS07, you'll be one of the people to hold it back and eventually lead to it's downfall (lack of any updates due to mindsets like yourself that vote no to EVERYTHING), because anything past 07 instantly becomes terrible because it wasn't added back at that time, regardless of what the content itself is and does.

Complaining about rocks, really? As for Mandrith, he could be replaced by anyone (if you'd like to get technical, BH was released in 07, which makes him an NPC from the 07 era). If anyone besides you SERIOUSLY has a problem with him, I'll change him to something else. The clue scrolls (look the same as every other clue scroll in RS?) stop players from being able to camp monsters for an indefinite amount of time because they don't stack and have to be exchanged at a NPC to receive the money. Considering my server has one of the best economies out of some of the top private servers, I think this change will not only maintain that, but improve it from the previous system.

4. Thankful user:

BattleScape
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePalidino View Post

Now BETA soon

Legends Never Die

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Meh, I'm done with RSPS.

I've played battlescape since BS Blitz, so I've already had my fun. I loved your 523 the most.

Good luck.

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePalidino View Post

Those three items (Slayer helms being added back in the very beginning of 08) only affect gameplay in the aspect that they IMPROVE Slayer, by making it more interesting and giving you something to work toward besides gaining levels. I'm sorry that you're one of those sorts of people that can't consider something oldschool if an item that only affects a skill is added, that's past 07. If you play RS07, you'll be one of the people to hold it back and eventually lead to it's downfall (lack of any updates due to mindsets like yourself that vote no to EVERYTHING), because anything past 07 instantly becomes terrible because it wasn't added back at that time, regardless of what the content itself is and does.

Complaining about rocks, really? As for Mandrith, he could be replaced by anyone (if you'd like to get technical, BH was released in 07, which makes him an NPC from the 07 era). If anyone besides you SERIOUSLY has a problem with him, I'll change him to something else. The clue scrolls (look the same as every other clue scroll in RS?) stop players from being able to camp monsters for an indefinite amount of time because they don't stack and have to be exchanged at a NPC to receive the money. Considering my server has one of the best economies out of some of the top private servers, I think this change will not only maintain that, but improve it from the previous system.
    Using the dating logic, since wild, free trade, and duel arena were removed before the addition of the slayer helm, then they are good ideas also. The only thing slayer helms are good for is safe-spot camping x,y,z, npc with range. Nobody maged slayer tasks in any version of RS except for EoC except Ice Strykes. You can't claim a 2007 server if you're changing basic ideology [graphics, specific based content].

I'll be the downfall because the other 40,000 people who've already voted no on most things would disagree with you.

Also the comment about your economy is irrelevant considering I was one of said people to design your economy.

As I was saying you should be showcasing something worth showcasing like developing a combat formula that hasn't been horrible for years or actually showcasing new content that wasn't previously on your server (like not moving around a few objects, NPC and copy and pasting dialogue [if anything is even a full quest]).

8. Thankful user:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    should of stuck to your 523!

everyone liked it

BattleScape
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Mill View Post
    should of stuck to your 523!

everyone liked it
    No? Everyone wants it now because there's no other 500+ servers. It's only 630+ or 317 Servers...

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Why don't you just focus on the main server? This is just a waste of time...

BattleScape
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Why don't you just focus on the main server? This is just a waste of time...
    He's basically done... Has more content than the current one besides bosses and overpowered weps.

Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information