Thread: Is there a blank source and client 718???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Is there a blank source and client 718??? 
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Does someone have a copy of a 718 source and client thats blank? I want to make a private server in the nice HD graphics but i need to have a blank source and client.
    It would also be nice to know what server base it is.

I already have a blank client and source for i think a 317 thats delta but i cant figure out the compiler to make the compiler work for jre7 not that it matters cause i dont think i can do HD graphics (the nice new ones after dungeoneering but before combat evolution update) so yea.

So does someone have a copy or a link to a copy of a blank 718 source and client?

Thanks

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    First of all, wrong section
    Second of all, if you can't fix a simple compiler I highly doubt you can code your own server from scratch
    Last of all, the only 718 base out there (that I know of) is Matrix, and it isn't blank.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    oh ok.

i have worked a little bit on some coding for a rsps before. i can follow tuts and get them right and so forth. I didnt know this was the wrong section as i obviously havent been active (5 posts in 2years).

And heres the code for a compiler for the blank source and client that i do have.
    Code:
    @echo off
    color 0a
    title Unlimited-pkz Compiler
    if exist "%programfiles%\Java" (call :compile "%programfiles%\Java\") else (goto error)
    :compile
    for /D %%x in ("%~1jdk*") do (set p="%%~x\bin\javac.exe")
    if defined p (%p% -cp . *.java)
    if defined p (goto end)
    :error
    echo You do not have Java installed. Please download it at the site that is about to load.
    "%programfiles%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
    :end
    echo You have sucsessfully compiled
    pause
    exit
    I have been trying to make this piece of code work with JRE7 and i have been unsuccessful in getting it to work. Can you fix this code for me?
    my path for jre7 is
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre7

Please help

EDIT: If someone can get the code in this compiler to work for me so that i can use the compiler successfully then i will give rep and it will also help me so that i can actually start coding the server. I changed some details for the login area where once you login and spawn theres info i changed it but the issue is i cant see my changes cause i cant compile the server atm.

So once this issue is fixed i can actually start looking into weapons, armor, npc's, quests possibly, skillcapes, skills, etc. Im hoping i can find all the stuff i need.

But basically yea i need this compiler setup and working so i can start all the coding.
    Last edited by alex809; 01-02-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: added more information

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by alex809 View Post
    oh ok.

i have worked a little bit on some coding for a rsps before. i can follow tuts and get them right and so forth. I didnt know this was the wrong section as i obviously havent been active (5 posts in 2years).

And heres the code for a compiler for the blank source and client that i do have.
    Code:
    @echo off
    color 0a
    title Unlimited-pkz Compiler
    if exist "%programfiles%\Java" (call :compile "%programfiles%\Java\") else (goto error)
    :compile
    for /D %%x in ("%~1jdk*") do (set p="%%~x\bin\javac.exe")
    if defined p (%p% -cp . *.java)
    if defined p (goto end)
    :error
    echo You do not have Java installed. Please download it at the site that is about to load.
    "%programfiles%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
    :end
    echo You have sucsessfully compiled
    pause
    exit
    I have been trying to make this piece of code work with JRE7 and i have been unsuccessful in getting it to work. Can you fix this code for me?
    my path for jre7 is
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre7

Please help

EDIT: If someone can get the code in this compiler to work for me so that i can use the compiler successfully then i will give rep and it will also help me so that i can actually start coding the server. I changed some details for the login area where once you login and spawn theres info i changed it but the issue is i cant see my changes cause i cant compile the server atm.

So once this issue is fixed i can actually start looking into weapons, armor, npc's, quests possibly, skillcapes, skills, etc. Im hoping i can find all the stuff i need.

But basically yea i need this compiler setup and working so i can start all the coding.
    Use an IDE (Click this )

5. Thankful user:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsp Ownz View Post
    First of all, wrong section
    Second of all, if you can't fix a simple compiler I highly doubt you can code your own server from scratch
    Last of all, the only 718 base out there (that I know of) is Matrix, and it isn't blank.
    Matrix 718 is not a base. The only clean base I saw was the 742. Edit some ints and it will load a 718 client.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nando View Post
    why would I care about trying to get you to care about me homosexual?
    back to coding shit revisions
    1080% lost.

Developer

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Just convert your 317 blank source to 718, or use that 718 someone else released. Oh and if you cant code dont start with the 718 revisions, but get some java experience first and start with 317's.

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Matrix isnt clean at all. As maffia said use the 742 base, change some ints and it will load with 718 client. or you could always work on converting 718 to 742.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    How do i convert a 317 blank source to a 718 source? I (as i said) love the newer graphics and would like to use those.

But i am unsure of how to convert the source to a 718. I am having some problems finding information on how to do this.

And i looked into the matrix client. The one i did find had dead links. Its fine though, If i can get the 317 source to work and if i can also get it converted to a 718 then ill use that.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by alex809 View Post
    How do i convert a 317 blank source to a 718 source? I (as i said) love the newer graphics and would like to use those.

But i am unsure of how to convert the source to a 718. I am having some problems finding information on how to do this.

And i looked into the matrix client. The one i did find had dead links. Its fine though, If i can get the 317 source to work and if i can also get it converted to a 718 then ill use that.
    Not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nando View Post
    why would I care about trying to get you to care about me homosexual?
    back to coding shit revisions
    1080% lost.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    OK now i have a java issue with my system..
    Before i downloaded the Java JDK and installed it today i could run the server file and client file just fine but after i installed the Java JDK and rebooted and then i attempted to load the server (same goes for the client) i get this issue.

Code:
    'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    How do i fix this issue???

EDIT: But i cant run the server compiler without the Java JDK so how am i supposed to fix this issue so that i can run the compiler and run the server and client files so i can check my progress and to make sure that something was coded right?

@maffia what do you mean not?
    Last edited by alex809; 01-02-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Added info

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information