Thread: ForeverPKers 24/7 Pking - 3/20/10 - ALL SPECS

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 ForeverPKers Webclient and GWD! Pking server LOOK! 
    Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Download:
    http://www.foreverpkers.com/download
    Website & Forum:
    http://www.ForeverPkers.com/
    Webclient:
    http://www.ForeverPkers.com/webclient

Let's cut to the chase..

You're here looking for a non-laggy, active, many-things-to-do server, aren't you? Well, ForeverPkers is exactly that. Listen, don't skip over us because it's Edgeville Pking source! You won't even notice! Scroll down to begin the tour!
    [/size]

ForeverPkers is always online. We have daily updates, and never fail to have great gameplay!
    Here are some features on ForeverPkers:

Great Staff.[color=black] We do not sell, or trade staff positions. All staff must fill out an application and be accepted to become part of the ForeverPkers staff. We insure you will never be harassed by a moderator or admin, and that mods/admins do not abuse their powers. Admins do not have any advantage in pking. They cannot spawn items, and they DO lose items on death. Lastly, we definitely don't give moderator to people who ask, or are/act under the age of 10, and our staff are great players in ForeverPkers, we don't play dress-up here.

Amazing PvP.[color=black] PvP is perfected in ForeverPkers. The timing on attacks are like never before. You won't find a single problem with PvP here. All equipments have stat bonuses that match RuneScape, and our hit calculations are nearly perfect! We also have no custom items! This means no more wondering if that guy with a ****ing Naruto sword is going to 1hit you or not. You heard me.

Economy.[color=black] ForeverPkers has a great economy. Cash is used for trading, isn't that amazing? Unlike other servers, we have many ways of making money. There's more to skilling than thieving, you know. You can make money by thieving, fishing, crafting, mining, smithing, woodcutting, or fletching, but there are many other ways of earning money in ForeverPkers. Even training on monsters will earn you money! Don't even get me started on how many bosses we have!

Training.[color=black] Don't you just HATE training? Hate no longer, because we have a very generous experience rate. No, I'm not guaranteeing you'll be level 126 in 5 minutes, but I can guarantee it won't take you any longer than a few hours! You can buy Dragon Bones in the shop to get to 70 prayer by burying just an inventory of them! Other skills (Attack, Strength, Range, etc.) don't take long either! Start off by typing :ure or ::main (60 all combat skills besides Prayer) then simply go fight something! Nearly all monsters drop an item that nothing else does, and there's surely someone who'll buy it.

No Dupes.[color=black] I absolutely hate dupers. Fortunately, duping is impossible on ForeverPkers! We've had the greatest server coders attempt to dupe, and none of them succeeded! We spent hours cleaning out all of the little bugs and dupes that just piss people off. Not going to happen. Dupers go away.

Server Uptime.[color=black] Don't you hate it when your favorite server goes offline, and you have nothing to do all day? Not going to happen. ForeverPkers is hosted on a flawless VPS. It never lags, and it never goes down. It never nulls either. It's completely bug-free.

Punishment.[color=black] ForeverPkers will never punish you wrongfully. If you ever are to be muted, or banned, it's because you duped items or advertised a server. Simply put, you aren't muted for flaming, and you aren't banned for any reason unless you are being completely out of control. Cursing is 100% allowed, and if you're offended by it, don't play!

Client.[color=black] ForeverPkers has a webclient, located at http://www.foreverpkers.com/webclient. This allows you to connect to the game via your browser. We also have a download client, located at http://www.foreverpkers.com/client.jar. The client download is hosted directly from our website, meaning, very fast download speed, and no unwanted pop-ups.
    Steps to take if client does not run for you:
    1) Close either the client or webclient, depending on which you're using.
    2) Open 'My Computer' and go into 'Local Disk(C'.
    3) Delete the folder inside named 'cache'
    4) Re-open client and welcome to ForeverPkers

Great Community.[color=black] I guarantee there will never be a time in which there are less than 10 players online. We have a reliable player base, and there will always be someone online to interact with!

Multiple Server Coders.[color=black] ForeverPkers has multiple server coders. We insure you that ForeverPkers is not a source you can download. We've spent hundreds of hours editing this source to get it where it is today.

Server Backups.[color=black] There will never be a problem with your account losing items, or the server getting screwed over. We backup the server daily and have the backups stored on our personal computers to insure it's safe.

[size=12pt]Donators.[/size] There's no such thing as an 'overpowered donator' here! Donating only gets you items, and the rights to use a few new commands, such as.. ::food, ::runes, etc. You can get the same items that donators can in-game, so don't worry.

Renamed Client. Our client was completely rebuilt from scratch! It's flawless, clean, and has no custom bullshit. Check this out:

Day 9^

So, tell me.. Why wouldn't you join?
    There's no excuse! Join today!

Download:
    http://www.foreverpkers.com/download
    Website & Forum:
    http://www.ForeverPkers.com/
    Webclient:
    http://www.ForeverPkers.com/webclient
    Last edited by James_Akins; 04-21-2010 at 02:40 AM. Reason: a

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    why double bgs spec ?

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Oops thanks hehe

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Fixed.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    notice the 5 year delay when he attacks the player. Not a good pking server.
    -Removed, advertising is not allowed.

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I took those pictures from another server..
    Mine is Battlescape, it has the correct timers.. It is good pking.
    I just used the screenshots to show my specs.

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Added bandos and armadyl boss, fixed 100% all bugs.
    Join :]

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Updated, been a while. Look!
    30 players online, item reset.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Akins View Post
    Updated, been a while. Look!
    30 players online, item reset.
    30 online and u reset server im sure ur player will be happy wit there reward :rolleyes:

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by shh_shh View Post
    30 online and u reset server im sure ur player will be happy wit there reward :rolleyes:
    Lmfao, they were pissed.
    A lot of them quit, but they'll come back.
    We aren't having an item reset again, it was just that we got hacked... soo..
    Every few hours I make backups now.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information