1. #1 some rs2hd fixes (i hope) 
    Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Ok so in rs2hd open up Trade.java

search for
    Code:
    sendCloseInventoryInterface();
    comment all of them out (or delete them, i commented them out cuz i'm not sure if it was needed).

now open up Bank.java and do the same thing. Now when u log on and open your bank. You will notice that your inventory doesnt disappear when u open it. Same thing when u trade.

Next go to WalkPacketHandler.java and search for
    Code:
    sendCloseInterface();
    comment that one out. What this does is when your in hd. Everytime u click, on the map, your interfaces wont disappear. Before i did this whenever i would click to walk somewhere any tab that i had open would disappear. Now with that commented out it doesnt.

What i think Graham was trying to do there was if u had a interface open like when u click on a skill and that message interface appears on your screen telling u what levels are needed for what you want to do, he wanted it to exit when u clicked on the minimap. But what did happen was every interface closed lol.

Now like i said im not sure if these were needed for something which commenting them out would result in another bug/problem somewhere else.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Sigh...

The second thing is actually quite important. If you can walk while having interfaces open, you can open your bank and go pk while constantly withdrawing food. (In real RS, when you walk, all interfaces close.)

The closeInventoryInterface does just that - closes your inventory interface that is currently open, because banking uses a different one. (15, not 149) In order to fix this, you just need to use the SENDInventoryInterface(149) when you close interfaces.
    Amused as I am not, I must continue to try. -Keith Charles
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayton View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Hybrent.

Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    bank interface still closes when you walk

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

Next go to WalkPacketHandler.java and search for
    Code:
    sendCloseInterface();
    comment that one out. What this does is when your in hd. Everytime u click, on the map, your interfaces wont disappear.
    k.

Anyways, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to fix, if you can explain a little better I can show you an actual fix instead of just commenting out random crap.

EDIT: Let me explain something: Anything with player.getActionSender(for the most part) is a packet. Packets are read from the client, and do certain tasks. The sendCloseInterface - does just that - closes all open interfaces. Now, you are in the walkPacketHandler. This handles every time you walk. So, if you have sendCloseInterface everytime you walk, they will all close when you walk. Otherwise, they won't.

Now, with the first part: You are calling the sendCloseInventoryInterface packet. This closes all open inventory interfaces (all interfaces that appear over to the right(Like your actual inventory)).
    So, you would want them to close, so you can open the actual bank inventory interface (That has store-1, store-5, etc. ( I believe it's 15)) instead of your normal inventory interface (interface 149)).

So yeah. What are the 2 problems that were happening?
    Amused as I am not, I must continue to try. -Keith Charles
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayton View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Hybrent.

Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    i'm not good at describing things, anyways, when your logged on rs2hd, in high detail, everytime u walk ALL of the interfaces get closed including your tab interfaces. so commenting that out prevents every interface from getting closed. Anything on the map or overlay not sure what its called, will still be closed if u click on the minimap, but your tab interfaces will remain there.

Thread Information