Well considering nobody seems to follow the rules Zee Best had posted, I thought I'd redo them and make them more clear so you can all understand them. There are also new rules being put in place.

Use of Sections - The sections are here for a reason. If you know where a topic should be posted, then please post it there. No more requests in the download section or tutorial section, nothing like that. If you are caught posting in the wrong section after this thread was posted, you are liable to have action taken upon you without warning.
  • Tutorials teach things, and require some length and have explanations.
  • Configuration is like a tutorial, but shorter and teaches/explains nothing.
  • Help is when you are having trouble with an error, or a problem in your server/client.
  • Requests are requesting something like a cache version. Use the search before posting a request.
  • Downloads are your own work that you made. You must include pictures/videos, and can not advertise.
  • Projects are projects you are starting, or you and a group are starting. You must include pictures/videos and an update log. If the thread goes unupdated or old, it will be closed.
  • Snippets are pieces of code that you are sharing. If you post a snippet you do not include how to use it. That is in configuration.

Illegal Threads - There are too many threads that are being posted, and you are not allowed to post them anymore. These threads include "Which Version" type threads, as well as "Don't move on" type threads, or "Why are we changing to (Version)"?. If you post these type of threads, you are liable to be infracted as well as your thread deleted.
  • What version do you like?
  • Why are we switching?
  • Go back to (version)
  • Do you think we should move on?
  • Should we go back?
  • THESE KIND OF THREADS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Spam & Flame - The amount of spam and flame in this section is ridiculous. From now on, if a moderator sees your spamming or flaming in a topic here, you will be infracted on the spot. You are breaking a forum rule by doing that, and now that you have been warned, it makes it worse. No spamming or flaming, you will receive an infraction.
  • Offensive language directed towards others.
  • Posts unrelated to the original topic.
  • Posts like "wrong section", or "this isn't how you do this" are counted as spam, which you can be infracted for.
  • Excessive cussing.
  • Excessive comments made to piss people off[Flamebait]
  • These are all considered Flame and Spam. You can be infracted for these.

I will be checking up on this section carefully now that I'm going to be more active. I will be talking to Ben about this too, and if you are caught breaking these rules, you will receive action taken upon you.