Thread: omg hp problem in 508 headache plz help

1. #1 omg hp problem in 508 headache plz help 
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    ok guys im kind of new to coding im changing some stuff with my source so it wont be leached from bluecorelikethe starting area im doing that after i fix this problem i v been held back by this for so long i added a ::god command im adding ::yell after i fix this and i added a outfit changer im not finished with the outfit thing but its almost done ok this is the problem i walk around have a good time do the ::God command pk and kill gods at godwars however its very random problem what happens is my hp on my player shoots all the way up to like 200-300 somewere around there so that messes up pking and players r complaining i got a headache from coding all last night and trying to fix it i canot find the problem plzzzzzz help

C.T
    ur using Pot?

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    o ye if you want on my server to check this problem my ip is pkownage2xx.no-ip.info
    and i can cause the problem which is wierd alright i found one way to cause it the first way is when u start out go to the haircutter or the clothe person click them and change lothe then click on the confirm button u might have to click it a couple times then type ::home and ur hp will go crrazy high

C.T
    ok ill come and check

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    no im not using pots but i figured out another thing right when u confirm the thing it will make u have 11 hp insted of 10 then u can like log out or osmething after u do that one thing it just messes up ur hp completly

just do diffrent things and eventualy u will get 256 hp or something
    Last edited by travisman26; 11-27-2008 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Double posting is not allowed!

Thread Information