Thread: The worst physical feeling you've ever had?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentWithLosing View Post
    Hit by a car going about 35mph. Slid on my face once I finally hit the ground.. :/

I actually don't remember how bad it hurt because I was passed out for a few seconds + I was only 8 or 9. I just remember a lot of crying and blood.
    My god dude, what kind of road was it on? Didn't honestly think these could get much worse.
    All the best,
    Nirvana

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I was putting on a bike helmet and the too fucking clips pinched the skin under my chin.

3. Thankful user:

Vitality

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee Wolf View Post
    I like your attitude, Valedictorian, though you're trying a bit too hard to keep this thread both bumped and active. Anyways, to contribute, the worst physical pain I've ever felt is the chronic pain in your mouth when your cavity hits the root in your tooh and exposes it. I've never felt more helpless and weak in my life. The pain was so intense that every night I'd wake up after a couple hours of restless sleep only to have a golf ball sized swell on the side of my face. Thank-fully, the swelling would go down before school and I'd get high enough of painkillers that I'd be able to make it through the day. I was getting maybe 10 hours of sleep in a week because the pain was so intense and the adrenaline from it was keeping me going. Eventually, after a couple of weeks, I was finally given a dentist appointment and they performed a quad-root canal. Basically, they drilled all four corners of my gaping molar to kill all remaining root left and then put some metal in it and sealed it up. Tooth pain, man, is probably the worst physical pain I'll ever experience. It had left me so helpless that some nights I was trying obscure remedies to rid of the pain (such as swishing freezing milk in my mouth to try and numb the area, or sucking on garlic).
    Ikr the other day I took like 4 tablets and then it didn't work so I just got some sort of oil (can't remember the name ) and rubbed it all over the tooth and stuff and put loads on and the oil tastes so bad it literally numbs your whole mouth lol.
    I was in a lot of pain.

I'm Back

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Valedictorian View Post
    Yeah, wrestling season just started, what match was it?

How did you manage that? I mean you're just running straight up them, but you twisted your ankle?
    It was a 60% climb. I was going to fast and I had to turn to get to the next set of stairs and in the process of turning, my ankle went sideways and I landed on it wrong.

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee Wolf View Post
    I like your attitude, Valedictorian, though you're trying a bit too hard to keep this thread both bumped and active. Anyways, to contribute, the worst physical pain I've ever felt is the chronic pain in your mouth when your cavity hits the root in your tooh and exposes it. I've never felt more helpless and weak in my life. The pain was so intense that every night I'd wake up after a couple hours of restless sleep only to have a golf ball sized swell on the side of my face. Thank-fully, the swelling would go down before school and I'd get high enough of painkillers that I'd be able to make it through the day. I was getting maybe 10 hours of sleep in a week because the pain was so intense and the adrenaline from it was keeping me going. Eventually, after a couple of weeks, I was finally given a dentist appointment and they performed a quad-root canal. Basically, they drilled all four corners of my gaping molar to kill all remaining root left and then put some metal in it and sealed it up. Tooth pain, man, is probably the worst physical pain I'll ever experience. It had left me so helpless that some nights I was trying obscure remedies to rid of the pain (such as swishing freezing milk in my mouth to try and numb the area, or sucking on garlic).
    This is definitely the worst one yet in my opinion, screwing up something so sensetive in an area like your mouth, then on top of that, due to the lack of hours of sleep, you feel like crap and you can't correctly focus on anything or even do something as simple as play an FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    It was a 60% climb. I was going to fast and I had to turn to get to the next set of stairs and in the process of turning, my ankle went sideways and I landed on it wrong.
    Probably just unlucky .
    All the best,
    Nirvana

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    A skillet full of boiling hot oil thrown at your back.

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by koomar View Post
    A skillet full of boiling hot oil thrown at your back.
    For what reason?
    All the best,
    Nirvana

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    For what reason?
    I was at my neighbor's house and his parents are the neighborhood drunks. We had a conversation about conspiracy theories. She said one that I've never heard of( I can't remember what it was), I asked her, "where did you hear of this?" She raged and though I called her a liar, so it resulted in that happening sadly.

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    My brother throwing me into the family couch and busting my head open when I was 6.

plz dont take my wizard mind bombs Women's Avatar
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    My god dude, what kind of road was it on? Didn't honestly think these could get much worse.
    It was pavement, right in front of my house, i eventually was pulled to in front of my next door neighbors house where I was spitting out blood, ect... My dad had to power wash there driveway, haha. Also chipped one of my two front teeth when I hit the ground.

Edit: It was actually very beneficial for me to land on my face (ever heard that before?), because my jaw is moveable. If I was to land on a part of body like my legs or arms I would have broke a lot of bones. So it wasn't as bad as you'd think.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information