Thread: Vernox | Current OSRS Data |

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtea View Post
    Well with the nulling issue that is on every lost-isle/astrect server there is no way to fix it to my knowledge
    Lmfao, joker.
    Attached image

Spoiler for Spoilers!:
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image
    Attached image

2. Thankful user:

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot Bird View Post
    Lmfao, joker.
    Well I said that because of the fact that better devs then myself haven't been able to fix it suchs as the original owners of "Astrect"

love

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernox View Post
    Reserved.

20 online within first few minutes!Attached image
    "Their are 20 players online"?
    Gl
    Attached image

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Move the next on the entity feed to the left to fit the NPC name in.

Good luck fellas.

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Server gameplay is actually superb!
    The actual hosting of the server isn't the best with disconnections here and there, good luck man.

7. Thankful user:

Ask me how I'm doing

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I knew that without even downloading lol. They used a home area i made on the copy of Valius they stole from me and sold for funds as Vernox a while back.(oh, look a pet from lunar isle rofl.).
    Then, made a fake account and sold a fake Vernox a couple days ago. on top of that, a few people have told me it's buggy af. the Friends list doesn't even work apparently and yet they host it publicly.
    both Devs are lazy and unoriginal and i see this just being a money grab. it'l prob be offline within a Month(i'm being generous). I pity the donators.
    Get your pathetic ass drama off my thread. How do you steal a home? It's literally objects and npc, gtfo, it wasn't even us that made that post, talking about something you know nothing about, stop riding me.

@OT As for everything else, yes there's been some bugs & we've been busy but we're working everything out. Thank y'all for being patient and we'll get everything fix soon. As for the source, it's the same as the beta; so obviously these isues were not tested (My fault on that).
    Hope y'all come back soon. =)
    Attached image

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Clicked play game on the launcher, just stuck on the screen.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Server is honestly great. The starting launch unfortunately was a bust since multiple bugs popped out of nowhere. Multiple people have said that these bugs did not occur in the beta so IMO I think beta should have been extended to find those exploits. But from my knowledge Script and Life are both getting rid of the bugs with haste. As for those bashing the developers and the server, you are judging a server off the first day of release. That isn't quite fair. This server has a lot of promise and the owners are great people and they are truly wanting to produce a great server. The server will go far as long as they keep doing what they have been doing. And as for the member who previously stated they are lazy is not very bright. Just from being apart of their discord for a week they have been working 8+ hours a day while managing the community. They are anything but lazy. I think they should hire some staff members soon so they can distribute some of the work load so that they can work on more specific needs. But other than all of that I see this server going far! Keep up the great work!

11. Thankful user:

Donator
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Although the server has had a rocky start, I believe that this will be a great server. The devs have been working as hard as they can to adjust to each players needs. They try to fix all the problems as they arise. They give consistent updates on progress. Every server has some issues on the day of release. Some of you might even remember that OS-Scape shut down for a whole week after they announced their initial release. Others would rather bash the developers for taking their time to fix issues properly the first time rather than rushing fix that needs 5 more fixes later on.

Just need to be patient, all I can say. There's no reason to bash a server for bugs. Especially when you weren't there for the beta.

13. Thankful user:

Developer

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Trikru. View Post
    Get your pathetic ass drama off my thread. How do you steal a home? It's literally objects and npc, gtfo, it wasn't even us that made that post, talking about something you know nothing about, stop riding me.

@OT As for everything else, yes there's been some bugs & we've been busy but we're working everything out. Thank y'all for being patient and we'll get everything fix soon. As for the source, it's the same as the beta; so obviously these isues were not tested (My fault on that).
    Hope y'all come back soon. =)
    Lol. Be original for once and stop stealing others work(not only mine Mr. Booty Pics) and maybe you wouldnt get responses like this lol. You need to know how to handle the good and the bad responses. Sorry but you gave yourself a bad name with the choices you've made. Glad i could fund some of your project tho with my work you sold

Attached image
    Spoiler for vouches(20+):

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information