Thread: Hello Everyone! New Active and Fun Server!! Wanting to see some new faces!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hello Everyone! New Active and Fun Server!! Wanting to see some new faces!! 
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    [B][I]Hello Everyone! My name is Natasha!
    here is a short video of the server,made by a player.

I'm new to advertising, this post is probably gonna have flaws. I'm trying though so bare with me
    To play go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], register on forums for free items and VIP!

Hey guys, I'm here to introduce a new RSPS. Why are we unique? You'll find out in a bit

1) Boss pets! Acquired during bossing to make PvM more rewarding

- Current pet list : Jad
    Nex
    Bandos
    Armadyl
    Zamorak
    Saradomin
    Corporeal Beast

2)Fully functional skilling! With many bosses and rewarding challenges. Daily events ranging from Hide and seek/pking/dicing and much more! Upcoming world - still new, and needs a staff team

3) -Nearly all RS bosses to fight including custom made ones and still counting!
    - Over 21 bosses, including custom ones! Drops are rewarding, while some of the custom bosses are hard. They are rewarding!

4) Grand exchange, to make life easier.
    - Use it to purchase items and sell items, certain items are only obtainable through players (Nex armour, god wars armour..etc) to keep the economy clean

5) Custom panel, allows you to teleport around the server and access specific shops to ease the skilling process. Teleports you to bosses and contains unique custom shops (FOG shops, Clan wars points shop..etc)

6) Item gifting system. This system allows a player to gift another player directly from the shop, even if they are offline. When the player logs in, they will be notified on what was gifted and who gifted.
    This feature only applies to custom shops! Such as donator shop

7)T90 Equipment and end game weapons such as DOMINION BOWS, STAFF, SWORD and much more to make sure that there's always a goal to reach ingame!
    -A lot of custom items are available ingame, which ensures that you can always progress somehow!

8)Quests to complete, with on going quests additions. This allows for progression, which means that your comp cape would be rewarding when awarded. Available achievements and tasks also!

9) Working minigames and other custom minigames such as inferno mode!

10) Friendly community on all three worlds, engaging and fun to hang around! With helpful staff and interactive owner!

*A side note should be that all of the skills work, this is a given in any server nowadays. Including fully working dungeoneering. With a near-perfected PvP system that is designed with the help of our F2P and P2P Pk players.

11) Prestige mode! Allowing the player to prestige 9 times, once he reaches the 9th prestige he will be able to access our special P9 zone!

To play go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], register on forums for free items and VIP!

***Custom feature ¬Kingdoms¬

Glad to say the Kingdoms is out as beta in this Mid patch. Kingdoms is a way to introduce more activities to the game for the players to accomplish. This update will introduce new rewards/drops for each kingdom that is released. As the opening, two kingdoms are out with a Legacy boss of Bandos and Armadyl, which means you get new drops for those two specific legacy bosses, if killed in the Kingdom.

Drops that you can obtain from the respective legacy bosses:
    Bandos Warspear
    Bandos Scimitar
    Bandos helm
    Bandos Shield
    Bandos Bow
    Armadyl staff
    Armadyl shield
    Armadyl bow

There will also be several challenges and activities to accomplish in each kingdom. However as this update is new, there is only few challenges that you can do to obtain kingdom points and enter kingdom 2 and so on. There will be a total of 9 Kingdoms, each having its own unique activities and rewards. So you can expect additions to these kingdoms. To get to the Kingdoms, speak to the prestige. Remember to pay fame to protect your items, as these legacy bosses of GWD are going to be harder than the normal ones. These bosses are also multi-way combat.

*Kingdoms are released every 15 days, to keep them fresh and challenging! (till the cap of 9 kingdoms is reached)
    Almost daily events on world 4! To ensure activity

The above or only a few snippets about what the server is actually like, we have a great community. The server is still fresh and is looking for staff and we offer many features that make us truly unique and stand out from the crowed. Giving this server a shot will be worth it!

Other features in brief:
    Merchanting
    Castle Wars ( Mini Games)
    Wedding And Marriage system
    build your own dream house
    Superb pk modes
    Friends Trailing
    Advanced auto recover account system
    Global bounty system
    Mailbox system ( Offline)
    Realistic construction
    Dancing Cards ( Unseen)
    Player to playyer item gifting
    Real Team Dungeoneering System
    House system
    Achievement systems
    Lots of quests
    Clan Domination
    All Our Skills are Functional
    Based on old runescape !
    Gambling
    Item Octioning and bidding system
    Real grand exchange
    Bosses Pets - Growable

https://mega.nz/#!DBRiFDaS!23y6RiA79...XCZWh5w88WY1aQ (that is the link to the client)

We have lots of fun and active players! I really hope to see tons of new players there! 120 capes are really fun too! Thanks for taking the time to read this!! I will post some videos and what not shortly!!

Thank you everyone!!

-Natasha xox

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Add media thx

Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Anyone wondering what this server is it's this https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ng-medows.html
    Attached image

4. Thankful users:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyhat View Post
    Anyone wondering what this server is it's this https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape...ng-medows.html
    Yeah! It's hard to explain. But I bought land from the owners. And now it's like... My own server but the same fourms if that makes sense @partyhat

Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by NatashaPasha View Post
    Yeah! It's hard to explain. But I bought land from the owners. And now it's like... My own server but the same fourms if that makes sense @partyhat
    is this the same land as Hamz or this is your own?
    Attached image

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I paid 200+ for it so it is my own server, just same source and what not also.

Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    wtf so u own a server on a server?

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    is this the same land as Hamz or this is your own?
    No it's different land lol. @Partyhat

Quote Originally Posted by 423 Million View Post
    wtf so u own a server on a server?
    Yeah kind of! It's super cool! Except you can do your own thing with it and once you get a high enough player base you get the owners panel and everything and can code on your own

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Wedding And Marriage system
    Says everything there is to say about the server.
    Attached image

11. Thankful users:

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Says everything there is to say about the server.
    Hey. Not my idea lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information