I hate skilling. It takes forever.
But some people enjoy it.
So i have created Butlers who you can hire to bring you the things you crave.
How does it work?
- Fill your coffer for butler services.
- You will recieve a bell to call your butler when needed (this doesn't work in comba t/ wild / minigames etc)
- A Butler will arrive at your locations shortly bringing you a bank to deposit your items saving you a journey.
- Everytime a butler is called, the fee is taken from your coffer.
- After a short duration of time, the butler will pack the bank up and head off.
It's simple, but that's it really. It was more of a way to save time which became a way to sink cash.
*Notice that i'll sneakily put in here without bumping the thread*
The the original idea was that a butler would spawn at the last bank used by the player or if a bank was detected in the region. (Much longer travel time) Once the butler spawns, he travels to you bringing the bank. It turns out that about 100+ of these were surprisingly resource hungry. I went with the easier optimization. The final result was me shortening the distance travelled and despawning after time limit.
You always come up with the most random shit, but at the same time, you manage to make it actually look good & fun LOL. Well done my g!
Lmao love it
Reminds me of a few years ago I used the strange old man's puzzle box as a looting bag that you could use anywhere, really appreciate your creativity
Damn talented person
I could watch these videos all day LOL nice work.
Rofl how do you come up with this!!!! good stuff dudde
|« Oblivion npc conversations (WIP) | - »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|