So years ago i created bots for my server. The bots were a cool project and i still use them to help me with things i'm working on today.
When i created the minigame in the image below, i used them to have a partner to play with etc.
I had a thread about the bots years ago but deleted it because harrasment and ddos threats at the time.
I got a message on discord asking me about the bots and that they looked cool so i'm posting a thread about them.
- PvP (This includes fighting other bots. They're empty sessions so they count as players and not npcs)
- PvM and bossing
- Skilling around the gameworld
- Afking (Lol. I turned not doing anything into a feature)
- Duelarena Staking
- Clanwars/ safepking
- PvP world Pking
- Looting players they kill
- Laughing at players they've killed
- Surrounding bots laughing at players who get smited
- Nasty messages when they die occasionally
- Ability to make friends and truces and vice versa. Yes, you can get perm ragged.
- Different combat types: Melee, Ranged, Brids (support for almost all accounts. Fuck obby maulers lmao. dead pvp style)
- Escape systems such as obliesks/teletabbing if they have one/ Freezing you and teleporting or logging out under you.
- Creating clans that can be either led by bots or players. (although the bot teams are a bit shitty. They just roam forever at this point and i'm not sure what to do with it.)
If i think of more that i've missed, i'll add it later.
While making this video i also decided to make a better attempt at talking bots but they are in super early stages and finishing it will require a miracle from both my coding knowledge and motivation.
Oh yeah, i talk in this video to help explain it.
Last edited by NeilG; 05-20-2020 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo.
→ Cheap Animated Banners ←
This is super cool. Actually like the idea. If this gets released you're gonna see every server with 500+ players online ( Which will confused the hell out of jagex, wonder where 30,000 new RSPS players came from ). Make them vote now
|« debt | Pylos Cache packed Quest Tab »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|