Players complain that they have been ddosed or they lagged out during a fight, thus losing their items and their precious kill streak.
To solve this issue, we at Dawntained created a feature called the Auto Escape System
What does it do?
To keep it short, when the player stops sending packets to the server while in the wilderness and in-combat, the server then does its best using AI to save your account from dying. Such as eating and using means of teleportation that the player has available.
- It is auto enabled for every player, with a 5 second no packets received from the client in order for the feature to trigger the escape.
- Different mechanics are executed for being at a City Pking area or Wilderness
- Eats available food, including Karambwan and brews
- It will drink a super restore or sanfew serum if the current magic level is less than the maximum magic level
- It never over eats, so eating is triggered at around 75 hp.
- Drinks prayer potions, does not over-pot.
- Toggles the correct overhead prayer depending on last damage taken.
- If enabled by the player, it sends a message to other players, saying "Off me"
- If the player is above 49 wilderness, the account will choose to go to Magebank lever instead, cutting the webs etc..
- If the player is under 30 wild and not teleblocked, it will teleport using whatever the player has, such as teleport tablet, seedpod, amulet of glory(equipped/in inventory) etc..
- If the player is teleblocked, it will run outside the wilderness, by running south.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
This is actually sick, good work!
Not bad. I like that you have an interface to set certain aspects of it. Nice job
Looks promising gj
i actually love this so much, if it could be applied to other areas that'd be awesome too (ik dt is a pvp server)
This is actually a really cool feature. Awesome job.
Never heard of this being done before! Good job being unique
Bloody amazing! Good job.
|« OSRS Client on Mobile | Discord Bot »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)