Here's some footage of a player soloing one of the elite bosses in Extremity.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Extremity is a server focused on RS2/OSRS/customized content, and offers intense PVM experiences as shown in the video. Astea Frostweb's mechanics are detailed below:
Phase 1 (100% -> 67%)
- Creates a line of ice walls from one direction.
- Ice walls deal magic damage and applies Stun and Freeze on hit.
- Ice walls can be blocked by the ice stalagmites on the floor.
- Fires homing missiles of ice at all players, continually chasing them for a period of time.
- Ice chasers deal magic damage and applies Stun and Freeze on hit.
- Ice chasers, similar to ice walls, can be blocked by the stalagmites on the floor
Enhanced ice barrage
- Creates a 3x3 ice barrage on the player with aggro, erupting into ice after a short delay.
- Enhanced ice barrage deals magic damage and applies Freeze on hit.
Phase 2 (67% -> 33%)
- Creates ice spikes on the floor beneath all players, which erupt after a short delay.
- Ice spikes deal ranged damage and apply a Damage amplication debuff on hit.
- Ice spikes will always cast (if it's off cooldown) if the aggroed player is currently frozen
- Astea summons Ice spiders to target each player fighting her.
- Spiders have 25 health and lose 5 of their own health every time they attack
- When the spiders die, they explode in a cascading burst of ice, dealing a light amount of magic damage but applying a long duration Freeze
- The spiders also leave a blizzard in the spot they died in, dealing true damage per tick. The blizzard lasts a moderate duration.
- Astea will always cast an Enhanced ice barrage before Ice walls/chasers
- Ice walls/chasers will do additional damage to targets that are already frozen
Phase 3 (33% -> 0%)
- Astea now has a chance to multi-cast Enhanced ice barrage
- Ice spiders explode in a 5x5 radius instead of a 3x3 radius
- Ice spider summon cooldown is significantly decreased
Good and unique, well played.
Not a fan of these days of runescape but great job on this
|« Full Looting Bag | [Any Revision] Coordinate Manipulation Classes »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|