Thread: probleme with ::npc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1 probleme with ::npc 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    8
    Rep Power
    36
    hey i have download arkitori source and i run this for me and some friend... but alot of command not working like ::npc or :pawnpc etc i tryed to fix that for like 2 day and i forgot what base of source i use -_-

    plz help a mate
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful users:


  3. #2  
    Registered Member
    arch337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,580
    Thanks given
    160
    Thanks received
    244
    Rep Power
    396
    "arkitori source" "i forgot what base of source i use".
    For the commands, what do you want them to do?


    "A fail act is something you do regular, but a dumb act is something you can learn from"
    Spoiler for Problem?:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. Thankful users:


  5. #3  
    Registered Member DirtyCream's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    I believe the commands such as ::Item, ::getnpc ect at least on the normal release of Vencillio aren't added in. I had to manually had them in myself. Assuming that's the base you are on I can try to locate my commands and let you know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. Thankful users:


  7. #4  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    8
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCream View Post
    I believe the commands such as ::Item, ::getnpc ect at least on the normal release of Vencillio aren't added in. I had to manually had them in myself. Assuming that's the base you are on I can try to locate my commands and let you know.
    i tryed some on internet but didnt find one , like some event command , doubleexp not working too .. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by arch337 View Post
    "arkitori source" "i forgot what base of source i use".
    For the commands, what do you want them to do?
    i mean .. its pi , ruse ? i didnt find it.. cuz ruse and pi script look not same..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful users:


  9. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks given
    16
    Thanks received
    21
    Rep Power
    12
    vencilio uses the admin console for those types of commands generally. i can't remember if it had a npc spawn command because i never really had any use for it i would just transmog into the npc if i needed to see if they worked.

    If you are looking for a command that permanently spawns the npc in you will probably need to write it yourself so that the command edits your npc spawns.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Discord Tag: fate#8341



    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful users:


  11. #6  
    Registered Member DirtyCream's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    I couldn't figure out how to use the snipping tool. If someone could help me out that be awesome.

    Anyway, here's the getNpc code for Vencillio:

    File: DeveloperCommand.java

    case "getnpc" :
    int npcResults = 0;
    String npcSearch = " ";
    npcSearch += parser.nextString();
    while (parser.hasNext()) {
    npcSearch += " " + parser.nextString();
    }
    player.send(new SendMessage("Searching for: <col=255>" + npcSearch + "</col>"));
    for (NpcDefinition npcDef : GameDefinitionLoader.getNpcDefinitions().values()) {
    try {
    if (npcDef.getName().toLowerCase().contains(npcSearch .toLowerCase())) {
    player.send(new SendMessage("<col=255>" + npcDef.getName() + "</col> - <col=255>" + npcDef.getId() + "</col>"));
    npcResults++;
    }
    } catch (Exception e) {
    // if there's an error (do nothing)
    }
    }
    player.send(new SendMessage("<col=255>" + npcResults + "</col> results found."));
    return true;












    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by DirtyCream; 05-22-2019 at 12:56 AM. Reason: trouble with img loading
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful users:


  13. #7  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    50
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    13
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by badyz View Post
    hey i have download arkitori source and i run this for me and some friend... but alot of command not working like ::npc or :pawnpc etc i tryed to fix that for like 2 day and i forgot what base of source i use -_-

    plz help a mate
    Have you given your character admin rights first?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. Thankful users:


  15. #8  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    8
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by aNamedSoul View Post
    Have you given your character admin rights first?
    realy dude ??? -__- who ever didnt do that before ask here he dumb

    Quote Originally Posted by YrFate View Post
    vencilio uses the admin console for those types of commands generally. i can't remember if it had a npc spawn command because i never really had any use for it i would just transmog into the npc if i needed to see if they worked.

    If you are looking for a command that permanently spawns the npc in you will probably need to write it yourself so that the command edits your npc spawns.
    nah i just want to spawn npc to know what id its.. admin console i forgot the hotkey to popup this screen -_- didtn try yet , so i will i think it f12?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. Thankful user:


  17. #9  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks given
    16
    Thanks received
    21
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by badyz View Post



    nah i just want to spawn npc to know what id its.. admin console i forgot the hotkey to popup this screen -_- didtn try yet , so i will i think it f12?

    it should be the ` key



    edited to answer another question/issue:

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCream View Post
    I couldn't figure out how to use the snipping tool. If someone could help me out that be awesome.

    Anyway, here's the getNpc code for Vencillio:

    File: DeveloperCommand.java

    case "getnpc" :
    int npcResults = 0;
    String npcSearch = " ";
    npcSearch += parser.nextString();
    while (parser.hasNext()) {
    npcSearch += " " + parser.nextString();
    }
    player.send(new SendMessage("Searching for: <col=255>" + npcSearch + "</col>"));
    for (NpcDefinition npcDef : GameDefinitionLoader.getNpcDefinitions().values()) {
    try {
    if (npcDef.getName().toLowerCase().contains(npcSearch .toLowerCase())) {
    player.send(new SendMessage("<col=255>" + npcDef.getName() + "</col> - <col=255>" + npcDef.getId() + "</col>"));
    npcResults++;
    }
    } catch (Exception e) {
    // if there's an error (do nothing)
    }
    }
    player.send(new SendMessage("<col=255>" + npcResults + "</col> results found."));
    return true;



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    what you are looking for is the code tag the button which can be found in the advanced editor here:


    and you can also just enter the code version like so:(just remove the spaces after the E's)
    [CODE ]your code here[/CODE ]
    to get this effect:

    Code:
    DeveloperCommand.java 
    
    case "getnpc" :
    int npcResults = 0;
    String npcSearch = " ";
    npcSearch += parser.nextString();
    while (parser.hasNext()) {
    npcSearch += " " + parser.nextString();
    }
    player.send(new SendMessage("Searching for: <col=255>" + npcSearch + "</col>"));
    for (NpcDefinition npcDef : GameDefinitionLoader.getNpcDefinitions().values()) {
    try {
    if (npcDef.getName().toLowerCase().contains(npcSearch.toLowerCase())) {
    player.send(new SendMessage("<col=255>" + npcDef.getName() + "</col> - <col=255>" + npcDef.getId() + "</col>"));
    npcResults++;
    }
    } catch (Exception e) {
    // if there's an error (do nothing)
    }
    } 
    player.send(new SendMessage("<col=255>" + npcResults + "</col> results found."));
    return true;


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Discord Tag: fate#8341



    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. Thankful user:


  19. #10  
    Registered Member
    arch337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,580
    Thanks given
    160
    Thanks received
    244
    Rep Power
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by badyz View Post
    realy dude ??? -__- who ever didnt do that before ask here he dumb



    nah i just want to spawn npc to know what id its.. admin console i forgot the hotkey to popup this screen -_- didtn try yet , so i will i think it f12?
    There seems to be a command for ::npc id, however you'll need to have the development status.
    You could also just take that command and add it to your admin / owner commands.


    "A fail act is something you do regular, but a dumb act is something you can learn from"
    Spoiler for Problem?:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. Thankful user:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. problem with npc opening shop
    By shlomi84 in forum Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. problem with npc spawning (weird)
    By Boosie_ in forum Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 05:40 AM
  3. Problem with npcs attacking
    By Fate_Sealed3 in forum Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 09:46 PM
  4. lil problem with NPC hint
    By Hexagon in forum Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 01:33 AM
  5. problem with npc attack battlescape.
    By Prototype in forum Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •