Thread: Vencillio custom noted items

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 Vencillio custom noted items 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    41
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    No idea how to do this as i'm pretty sure it's client sided, but i'm need of making 2 items note-able.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Developer

    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks given
    650
    Thanks received
    291
    Rep Power
    201
    server sided it your itemdefinitions, you have to set them noteable true and add in the correct id it should swap to. i believe if it doesnt have a notice id, it should say -1 or null where the id is, been a little bit since i touched Vencillio.

    edit: client sided in itemdefs there is a method for calling noted items as well but it will still need to be done server sided i believe.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Spoiler for vouches(20+):

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    PM me for more vouches!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    41
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    server sided it your itemdefinitions, you have to set them noteable true and add in the correct id it should swap to. i believe if it doesnt have a notice id, it should say -1 or null where the id is, been a little bit since i touched Vencillio.

    edit: client sided in itemdefs there is a method for calling noted items as well but it will still need to be done server sided i believe.
    Yeah it’s set to -1 serversided because it doesn’t have a note and I looked through that file clientsided and didn’t find anything I could use so I just made item stackable for now. Not what I’m looking to do but..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RIP Mac Miller.

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    3
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by DDS ROfl View Post
    Yeah it’s set to -1 serversided because it doesn’t have a note and I looked through that file clientsided and didn’t find anything I could use so I just made item stackable for now. Not what I’m looking to do but..
    Don't set them to -1 it'll be the number above so say your item ID is 10000 it'll be 10001
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    \_(ツ)_/


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,504
    Thanks given
    1,444
    Thanks received
    1,386
    Rep Power
    5000
    Try this:
    Obviously this should be in your item defs client sided
    Once you've checked the naming it should work fine

    Code:
    			case 15000:
    				itemDefinition.unNotedId = set this to the id of the original item;
    				itemDefinition.notedItemTemplate = 799;
    				break;

    Dawntained - Autumn '19

    "There is no such entity as a 'PI client' " - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerchamp149 View Post
    whats eclipse lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    41
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Deej View Post
    Don't set them to -1 it'll be the number above so say your item ID is 10000 it'll be 10001
    The itemID above it is already an item so how would that work?

    Quote Originally Posted by A Mage View Post
    Try this:
    Obviously this should be in your item defs client sided
    Once you've checked the naming it should work fine

    Code:
    			case 15000:
    				itemDefinition.unNotedId = set this to the id of the original item;
    				itemDefinition.notedItemTemplate = 799;
    				break;
    What is case 15000 and 799? I’m not on my PC atm so I’m just asking before I give this a shot.
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vencillio custom items
    By balieboy in forum Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2018, 06:03 AM
  2. Vencillio custom items
    By balieboy in forum Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 05:36 AM
  3. Custom noted Items
    By ViperSniper in forum Snippets
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:33 PM
  4. [NON] Custom Noted Items don't drop?
    By WolfPK in forum Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:28 PM
  5. How to make custom notes[Items]
    By Ninjastylz in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •