Thread: #168 Looking for programmers who are interested in the OSRS protocol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 #168 Looking for programmers who are interested in the OSRS protocol. 
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    99
    Thanks given
    17
    Thanks received
    21
    Rep Power
    82
    Title says it all, leave your contact information below. The rest can be discussed at another time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    

    Kris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,266
    Thanks given
    495
    Thanks received
    1,791
    Rep Power
    1749
    A bit confused by the wording here. Are you looking for someone to teach you the protocol?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Discord: Kris#1337
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member
    Bartvh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    306
    Thanks given
    62
    Thanks received
    103
    Rep Power
    131
    Why not just contribute to the virtue project?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. Thankful user:


  5. #4  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    99
    Thanks given
    17
    Thanks received
    21
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    A bit confused by the wording here. Are you looking for someone to teach you the protocol?
    Not entirely, the project is about learning the protocol but also for fun to make an OSRS private server.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartvh View Post
    Why not just contribute to the virtue project?
    That's a fair question, I don't really have an answer.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm interested in developing a rsps for simulations and testing, along with a supportive ecosystem which includes an economy for devs, runners and service providers. I have programming experience but not Java and have not touched the OSRS codebase/rsps maintenance process.

    Any experience I would be grateful for

    Sent from my Coolpad R116 using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    99
    Thanks given
    17
    Thanks received
    21
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockchainDeal View Post
    I'm interested in developing a rsps for simulations and testing, along with a supportive ecosystem which includes an economy for devs, runners and service providers. I have programming experience but not Java and have not touched the OSRS codebase/rsps maintenance process.

    Any experience I would be grateful for

    Sent from my Coolpad R116 using Tapatalk
    Do you have discord?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern Web View Post
    Do you have discord?
    One to use for the mentioned project [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    My ID "Blockchain Dealer#8600"

    Sent from my Coolpad R116 using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    99
    Thanks given
    17
    Thanks received
    21
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockchainDeal View Post
    One to use for the mentioned project [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    My ID "Blockchain Dealer#8600"

    Sent from my Coolpad R116 using Tapatalk
    I've added you, you're already online.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern Web View Post
    I've added you, you're already online.
    Can't dm you cause privacy settings, sent friend request
    Respond with server or join link to maintain message availability

    Sent from my Coolpad R116 using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    NVM wrong guy?

    Sent from my Coolpad R116 using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2017, 10:30 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 09:02 PM
  3. Looking For Programmer
    By `Gaz in forum Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 02:01 PM
  4. #500 Models - For those who are too lazy!
    By Virus X3 in forum Downloads
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 11:14 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •