Thread: SoulSplit 2021 - The Return of the Giant

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 99
  1. #51  
    2021
    SoulSplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    831
    Thanks given
    618
    Thanks received
    654
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by I Got This View Post
    Well personally i feel like it might have a little boom on the release like 200-400 players max. Than it will probably die out and be left with 50-100 players as Soulsplit itself even it's original base is outdated. Other than that good luck with your project would like to see the outcome and maybe add some media here because not everyone is interested in joining your discord server just to see the media.
    SoulSplit was definitely outdated. Give us some time and I can assure you it won’t be
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RuneTimes

    RainDropzZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    360
    Thanks given
    31
    Thanks received
    101
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    556
    Very bad vibez coming off of this.
    Saying that it is from the original creators of SoulSplit, but not backing up such a statement seems very phishy. So where is Pim or any other teammember vouching for you?
    Also saying to have such a playerbase on a server that is not even online is a big big joke. I dont think this is going anywhere. Seems like a realy bad money grab attempt.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful users:


  4. #53  
    2021
    SoulSplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    831
    Thanks given
    618
    Thanks received
    654
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by RainDropzZ View Post
    Very bad vibez coming off of this.
    Saying that it is from the original creators of SoulSplit, but not backing up such a statement seems very phishy. So where is Pim or any other teammember vouching for you?
    Also saying to have such a playerbase on a server that is not even online is a big big joke. I dont think this is going anywhere. Seems like a realy bad money grab attempt.
    Hopefully we’ll change your mind!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #54  
    Registered Member
    RuneList's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    118
    Thanks given
    110
    Thanks received
    98
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    88
    Goodluck with this project
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #55  

    → Cheap Animated Banners ←



    SilverNova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,612
    Thanks given
    1,006
    Thanks received
    1,009
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    2330
    Honestly don't know what is up with Rune-Server and people bad-mouthing. Seems to have grown into the veins of some people. If you do not know something, and the OP doesn't respond to your questions - Wait and see how the project pans out. I understand that some of you are best buddies in this community, and will talk bad about projects just because your 'friend' did it. But please, have some respect. Have some decency. Do not be that annoying child that does not do anything but hate because he or she got bullied in life.

    OP has nothing to prove to you. He owes you nothing. He could honestly just spit in a bucket and move on with his day. The fact that he takes time to answer some of these spiteful comments just proves that the project has potential, with a mature founder, a stable investor, etc.

    Personally, I can not wait to see how this project goes. I have seen the work of Tech, Tamatea, Stable, and the other people involved. If you haven't - Just wait. It is a project, and if some of the claims may seem bold to you then you can not do anything but wait. If it turns out that the project launches and the claims are not held, THEN you can question the integrity of the server. I do not for the life of me understand why people jump to assumptions without knowing anything about the project.


    I ponder of something great...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. Thankful users:


  8. #56  
    Ⱨ₳Ɽ₳₥ ₳₴ ₣Ʉ₵₭

    A Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,817
    Thanks given
    2,211
    Thanks received
    2,091
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverNova View Post
    Honestly don't know what is up with Rune-Server and people bad-mouthing. Seems to have grown into the veins of some people. If you do not know something, and the OP doesn't respond to your questions - Wait and see how the project pans out. I understand that some of you are best buddies in this community, and will talk bad about projects just because your 'friend' did it. But please, have some respect. Have some decency. Do not be that annoying child that does not do anything but hate because he or she got bullied in life.

    OP has nothing to prove to you. He owes you nothing. He could honestly just spit in a bucket and move on with his day. The fact that he takes time to answer some of these spiteful comments just proves that the project has potential, with a mature founder, a stable investor, etc.

    Personally, I can not wait to see how this project goes. I have seen the work of Tech, Tamatea, Stable, and the other people involved. If you haven't - Just wait. It is a project, and if some of the claims may seem bold to you then you can not do anything but wait. If it turns out that the project launches and the claims are not held, THEN you can question the integrity of the server. I do not for the life of me understand why people jump to assumptions without knowing anything about the project.
    He's not gonna give u mod fella




    Spoiler for wat:







    Reply With Quote  
     


  9. #57  
    Registered MrClassic

    MrClassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks given
    18,150
    Thanks received
    462
    Rep Power
    5000
    SoulSplit got itself some free marketing here, congrats

    Good luck with the project
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful user:


  11. #58  
    Registered Member HarrySnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    12
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    14
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverNova View Post
    Honestly don't know what is up with Rune-Server and people bad-mouthing. Seems to have grown into the veins of some people. If you do not know something, and the OP doesn't respond to your questions - Wait and see how the project pans out. I understand that some of you are best buddies in this community, and will talk bad about projects just because your 'friend' did it. But please, have some respect. Have some decency. Do not be that annoying child that does not do anything but hate because he or she got bullied in life.

    OP has nothing to prove to you. He owes you nothing. He could honestly just spit in a bucket and move on with his day. The fact that he takes time to answer some of these spiteful comments just proves that the project has potential, with a mature founder, a stable investor, etc.

    Personally, I can not wait to see how this project goes. I have seen the work of Tech, Tamatea, Stable, and the other people involved. If you haven't - Just wait. It is a project, and if some of the claims may seem bold to you then you can not do anything but wait. If it turns out that the project launches and the claims are not held, THEN you can question the integrity of the server. I do not for the life of me understand why people jump to assumptions without knowing anything about the project.
    I don't think anyone here is trying to do it out of spite. The promo video is making some seemingly false claims and people want to clear up the air. As a potential player, I want that cleared up. Because lying to me before I even hop on.... well it makes me NOT want to hop on. It seems like if it was a simple or true answer Tech would've confirmed it by now.

    Good luck, I was excited about this. But seeing how much effort is going into avoiding a pretty simple question definitely makes me lose confidence in the long term success.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful users:


  13. #59  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    18
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverNova View Post
    Honestly don't know what is up with Rune-Server and people bad-mouthing. Seems to have grown into the veins of some people. If you do not know something, and the OP doesn't respond to your questions - Wait and see how the project pans out. I understand that some of you are best buddies in this community, and will talk bad about projects just because your 'friend' did it. But please, have some respect. Have some decency. Do not be that annoying child that does not do anything but hate because he or she got bullied in life.

    OP has nothing to prove to you. He owes you nothing. He could honestly just spit in a bucket and move on with his day. The fact that he takes time to answer some of these spiteful comments just proves that the project has potential, with a mature founder, a stable investor, etc.

    Personally, I can not wait to see how this project goes. I have seen the work of Tech, Tamatea, Stable, and the other people involved. If you haven't - Just wait. It is a project, and if some of the claims may seem bold to you then you can not do anything but wait. If it turns out that the project launches and the claims are not held, THEN you can question the integrity of the server. I do not for the life of me understand why people jump to assumptions without knowing anything about the project.
    Are you going to go for staff here too?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #60  
    2021
    SoulSplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    831
    Thanks given
    618
    Thanks received
    654
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrySnow View Post
    I don't think anyone here is trying to do it out of spite. The promo video is making some seemingly false claims and people want to clear up the air. As a potential player, I want that cleared up. Because lying to me before I even hop on.... well it makes me NOT want to hop on. It seems like if it was a simple or true answer Tech would've confirmed it by now.

    Good luck, I was excited about this. But seeing how much effort is going into avoiding a pretty simple question definitely makes me lose confidence in the long term success.
    I'll start off by saying you're wrong, there are a few people in this thread who are only here to hurt the project.

    Imagine I explain the color green to someone colorblind by saying it's the same color leaves and grass are, only for them to see color again in November. Point being it was never our intention to mislead anyone.

    The reason none of us has replied to the "thousands of players" remark is because it's a promotional video, showcasing SoulSplit in it's glory days when it did have thousands of players.
    It was never meant to be misleading. I see how someone could pick that out of the video as a point of argument if they wanted to be very critical (if said person also completely disregarded the purpose of the video), and that's completely fine. I accept that some people people could see that and feel mislead (cause who am I to tell anyone what to feel), but if we were to edit the video to a point where nobody could potentially feel mislead, there would be no video.

    Sorry to hear you've lost faith. Hopefully we can prove you wrong and get you excited again. I will try my absolute best to do so, that's for sure.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. Thankful user:


Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 10:13 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •