It's a Sunday, so you know what that means... time for another update blog! Here's our progress from the last 7 days:
This week's progress consisted mainly of back-end improvements and bug fixes. However, we still have some progress with other pieces of content to show!
- Started working on a 'Bloodlust' clan event. This piece of content has proven popular in the past on a couple of servers, but obviously we know we can improve on it and do it better than they have with more exciting rewards.
More information will be posted in the coming update blogs with regards to this content.
- Added a shadow mute option where in certain circumstances, it's best to not inform a player that they have been muted to calm a situation.
- Implemented tracking for duel wins / losses and an option to show your personal duel wins / losses ratio.
- Added a duel history interface that shows the last 50 duels on the game, with the winner listed first and the total value of the staked items.
- Changed the kills required to use the infernal cape and wilderness obelisk 'set destination' teleport option.
- Removed safe skilling teleports other than the low level agility courses, this is to further encourage skilling to take place in the wilderness.
- Added a wilderness boss spawn 'Sarachnis' the spider who spawns at certain times of the day with healthy rewards. It has a chance to fire a sticky web at players and stop them from moving for 5 seconds.
- Updated to the latest OSRS NPCs, and had to change a few IDs due to OSRS scrambling them again in the latest revision.
- Tweaked the price of certain items scaled from OSRS.
- Improved our existing events list to make it more visually pleasing.
- Finished testing all of the clan system features, with our discord url / clan thread integration.
In the coming week, we will hopefully have our website completed. For now, you can still check it out and join our discord server if you haven't already!