Thread: Zexor PS | OSRS | Economy | Beta | Awesome Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 Zexor PS | OSRS | Economy | Beta | Awesome Community 
    Registered Member Spreez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks given
    8
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11




    Welcome To Zexor's thread thank you for stopping by.

    Zexor is OSRS Economy Server, No pay to win! with a great economy & amazing staff!

    Some of the content we currently have is. Raids / Vorkath / Inferno / Trading Post / Bounty Hunter / Rune Pouch / Looting Bag / Gambling ( Dicing and Flower Poker ) Flawless Duel Arena, Zulrah , KBD , KQ , All GWD Bosses, Kraken , Cerberus , Sire , Demonic Gorillas , Lizard Shams, All Wilderness Bosses

    Currently Zexor is an open beta state and the links to our discord etc can be found at the bottom of the post.

    There are open staff positions and slots for community manager as well , if you're interested contact me on discord by joining our discord or adding me @ Mindless#2650.


    I am aware I didn't put much media, but you can find ample amounts of media in our discord channel! We post most of our updates in there / discussions.


    We are also looking for developers and content creators Please message me on Discord if that interests you. @ Mindless#2650




    Our Discord Link Is : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Our Website Where You Can Download and play the Zexor Beta: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Our Facebook! : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Our Twitter @ PSZexor


    We hope to see you in discord or in game ! Come play our beta today Thanks - Zexor Staff


    Some Server Media!

    Wilderness Slayer With Active PVP BH System


    Our Custom Launcher!


    Login Screen


    Working Dicing / Gambling / Staking


    Vork Pet Added






    Not a ton of server media ! but it's something !


    List of all server updates to now!


    -Zexor Launcher Added. Can be found at #��beta-launcher�� , There is a more recent version i have that i am working on that will be released soon. ( Mindless )
    -Updated Client Launcher Back Ground ( Mindless )
    -Fixed Duel Arena Time Limit. You needed to be 1 day old to stake. You can now stake instantly. ( Mindless )
    -Added Npcs to Dice Zone , With telewiz . ( Mindless )
    -Moved Slayer NPCs to where wilderness slayer master is. Will possibly add a :layer command to teleport you there. ( Mindless )
    -Added 300$ - 150$ - 50$ Scrolls and 10$ Scrolls To Donator Shop, Along With Elite Void, Regular Void, Regular Whips, Mystery Boxes, ----Fire Cape, Infernal Cape, Saradomin Sword.
    -Removed Mostly all of the best in slot items so they have value in later game. ( Mindless )
    -Started Working on Ezone and Uzone For donators. ( Mindless )
    -Well Of Goodwill Added ( Mindless )
    -Latest Client Launcher v.03 Out Now in #��beta-launcher�� ( Mindless )
    -Reworked General Store, Took out all of the insane amounts of items that were in there.( Mindless )
    -Reworked Login Screen (make sure to delete your cache to get most current ( Mindless )
    -Got website online [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ( Mindless )
    -Added Voting , However i need to register us! ( Mindless )
    -Added Online Donator Store, now you can buy trading sticks for in game shop easier! ( Mindless )
    -Made a Facebook ! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ( Mindless )
    -Twitter @PsZexor check there for update logs . ( Mindless )
    -Ice barrage fixed, before would only freeze one target even though it hit multiple, Commands fixed, all commands should now work! ( Tutus )
    - the 5 abby demons in Wildy (level 51) are now Hellhounds like normal. ( Tutus )
    - adjusted corporeal beast's INSANE damage reduction ( Tutus )
    - Adjusted chaos elemental attack and defense to OSRS wiki ratio ( Tutus )
    - Potential hotfix for corp safespot ( Tutus )
    - Adjusted Zamorak (Kril) to not ignore FULL on prayers ( Tutus )
    - Fix implemented for Diagonal Melee Safespot, applies upon restart ( Tutus )
    - Fixed Prayer Randomly Turning On When Using Bank ( Mindless )
    - Implemented improved Vorkath ( Tutus )
    - Potential fix for Rev Cave Aggression rolled out upon restart- Fixed an issue where Vorkath sometimes spawns double.( Tutus )
    - Implemented a list of variables for all Dragons so we can now easier adjust item statistics to OSRS-like value's for those creatures. ( Tutus )
    - Nerfed Dragon Hunter Crossbow to proper OSRS stats. ( Tutus )
    - Made Vorki properly drop to Vorkath ( Tutus )
    - Rolled out a potential fix for Slayer Helmet Dmg Bonus ( Tutus )
    - Nerfed the insane/invalid TBow calculation ( Tutus )
    - Damage & Accuracy is now properly increased by 30% whilst using Dragon Hunter Crossbow versus Dragon type NPCs ( Tutus )
    - Rolled out a potential fix for Ruby Bolt spec, capped it at 100. ( Tutus )
    - Added Vorkath to the Dragon Dmg Bonus list (forgot in previous patch) ( Tutus )
    - Potential fix for an issue with Vorkath's animations ( Tutus )
    - Implemented a better droptable for Vorkath ( Tutus )
    - Fixed an issue where Vorkath didnt show animations upon attack at certain angles/distances ( Tutus )
    Last edited by Spooky; 07-14-2019 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Added Server Media
    Failing 80% of the Time makes the other 20% so worth it.

    Support Zexor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Extreme Donator

    Unzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,097
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    2,668
    Rep Power
    5000
    Best of luck!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:


  4. #3  
    Registered Member Spreez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks given
    8
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Unzy View Post
    Best of luck!
    Thank you
    Failing 80% of the Time makes the other 20% so worth it.

    Support Zexor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    2
    Rep Power
    12
    Best of Luck, make sure to update as often as possible and you'll do fine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. Thankful user:


  7. #5  
    Registered Member rabea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    350
    Thanks given
    19
    Thanks received
    50
    Rep Power
    69
    Goodluck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #6  
    COMMING SOON
    Fluxious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    158
    Thanks given
    44
    Thanks received
    74
    Rep Power
    263
    Goodluck! You should work on your thread design
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful user:


  11. #7  
    Kourend - Coming soon..

    C.T.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    137
    Thanks given
    27
    Thanks received
    39
    Rep Power
    79
    good luck mate
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful user:


  13. #8  
    Registered Member Spreez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks given
    8
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxious View Post
    Goodluck! You should work on your thread design
    Yeah, haha! It's all coming soon appreciate the advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by C.T. View Post
    good luck mate
    Thank you
    Failing 80% of the Time makes the other 20% so worth it.

    Support Zexor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #9  
    don't leech guys

    ANTILEECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    733
    Thanks given
    170
    Thanks received
    195
    Rep Power
    129
    Good luck. With the right advertising this might go somewhere.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. Thankful user:


  16. #10  
    Registered Member Spreez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks given
    8
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTILEECH View Post
    Good luck. With the right advertising this might go somewhere.
    Thank you!
    Failing 80% of the Time makes the other 20% so worth it.

    Support Zexor
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 595
    Last Post: 04-04-2017, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 10:07 PM
  3. Se7en-PS |OsRS| Daily Updates |Economy|
    By .NF. in forum Advertise
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 11:02 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:05 PM
  5. *Economy Rebooter* [Awesome!]
    By Lexii in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 03:04 AM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •