Good luck with this!
Ethos/Solace Connection Information
- Hello everyone! Welcome to the project thread for Solace, we are mostly making this thread to get some more recognition before our release on Sunday February 3rd 2019. Solace is a continuation of my original project [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Ethos closed down late 2017 due to some classic RSPS issues that are completely on me for trusting the wrong people with things they did not need to have. I have no regrets as Ethos was and always designed to be a learning experience for my team and I as a whole. Solace was originally set to open a few months after Ethos but was never able to materialize unfortunately due to my team being down to two guys in the end.
For those original Ethos guys still lurking these forums, you will be pleased to find original staff members like Bowsword, D/Occult, Sesh, and English Iron have returned to hopefully recreate the once great community we had before. Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns!
- By registering on the forums and joining the discord, you will receive a free mystery box on release day!
Solace Gameplay Changes
- New Unique home, Contains basic skilling resources, as well as a miniature duel area for quick access to the beloved PvP minigame!
- Significantly reduced experience rates for a more sustainable long term game
- We have done a complete overhual of our shops specfically taking out items that could help create a economy
- Slightly more content (Higher data like Pvp Gear, Vorkath, New Unique Home)
Content Coming soon (Either in development or Planned for the coming weeks)
- Integrated Forums Account/In-game Login
- timed Server-Wide events (PvP Boss Mass, Minigame Mass, Trivia Mass, etc) Though we have some pre existing content here we plan to expand and overhaul this content over time.
- Slayer Overhaul (Interface update mostly)
- Motherload Mine, expanding our Farming skill and more skilling related overhauls!
- New wyverns (Just need to finish adding the spawns and drops)
- Revenant Cave (Just needs to be incorporated into the game)
- And much more to come
Spoiler for Media:
Spoiler for Old Ethos media (Outdated so things are different but still shows content):
Original Ethos Team (You know who you are )
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - For some pretty awesome graphics, bought them a year ago finally get to put them
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- Just an overall quality guy, would recommend him for any server sided services.
Varius developers - for their hard work for varius services over the past two years
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - OG wedev would recommend to anyone! Super friendly!
Anyone else who feels the needs some creds lol
I will continue to edit this thread over the next few days, I just have no more time this morning to keep working on this!
Last edited by Scu11; 02-12-2019 at 01:21 AM.
Good luck with this!
Ah I remember playing Ethos when it was based around Zeah only.
|« ScapeOS, a vanilla Oldschool Experience [last upd: 1/29/2019] | Ancestral - A Custom OSRS Adventure »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|