Not a whole lot of media or updates today as I was out, but I managed to put some work into the following things:
- Located and reverse engineered the Dynamic Scene packet, this enables things like cutscenes, fight caves, etc
- Added a ::toggleroofs command after refactoring the method to do so
- Tweaked resource caskets rewards and rarity
- Tweaked NPC accuracy (combat)
- The NPC definitions on Arios have the attack, ranged, and magic levels considerably lower than they should be. What I've done was made it so their levels should be more in tune. Tested with varying defense levels and armor bonuses
- Spent some work fixing tiny, but important bugs that were present both in code, and post-conversion
On a more progressive note, a very closed beta is happening soon to test out content and help me locate bugs. If you’re interested in signing up for this beta, just send me a private message and I will send you the beta details including the rewards for taking part. Anyone is welcome to take part! This beta will be a short one to just get an idea of where I’m at. I’m expecting our launch to be in June.
I thought it said scapeHD for a moment lmao, goodluck man!
Loving the progress!! Keep it going ;d
Any ideas on the release date?
Is this project dead?
All the best, my favourite era by far.
This is how i always remember the best times on RS, Nostalgia right here - hope to see more
|« Torags Private Server - The Nostalgic Experience | Runelive [PRE-EOC | OSRS] »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)