Thread: Ascend | OSRS & Pre-EOC | 742, 667, and OSRS Data | new update: CS2, loginscreen

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 82
  1. #61  
    Registered Member
    Squxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks given
    535
    Thanks received
    202
    Rep Power
    257
    Bump
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #62  
    Registered Member
    Squxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks given
    535
    Thanks received
    202
    Rep Power
    257
    Been on holiday, will have an update when I get back in a few days.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #63  
    Erethium Developer
    Code Kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    391
    Thanks given
    161
    Thanks received
    20
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Squxx View Post
    Been on holiday, will have an update when I get back in a few days.
    Awesome work bud, great things take time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #64  
    Im an albatraoz
    Nand0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    710
    Thanks given
    119
    Thanks received
    104
    Rep Power
    71
    Looks epic! goodjob so far will follow this topic to see progress
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #65  
    Registered Member
    Squxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks given
    535
    Thanks received
    202
    Rep Power
    257
    Hello all, I hope you've all had a very good holiday! We've all been fairly busy over the holiday season. However we've got some updates here for y'all. The majority of this isn't things greatly summed up in screenshots.


    Spoiler for Update:



    • New abstract UI system
    • Login screen implementation
    • Register screen implementation
    • Recover screen implementation
    • Support for loading True Type Font files
    • Beginning of culling the 317 cache file system all together (We will be replacing it with a OSRS cache file system)
    • CS2 Loading(This is massive, and i believe the first time it's ever been done on 317) Basically taken all of the interface code from an OSRS deob and applied it on our client.
      We are planning to make an editor and add new cs2 instructions, and redo all of the previous hard coded interfaces, and repack them into our new cache.
    • OSRS enum, param loading (beginning)
    • Deprecated the old HTML font system as it had a nasty memory leak.
    • Ripped and implemented the font system from an OSRS deob
    • Ripped and implemented sprite loading/rendering from an OSRS deob
    • Created a light weight plugin system for the server using anottations. Unit testing indicated it's average speed on picking up the plugin for execution is ~0.1ms
    • Began reworking the clipping system


    To the untrained eye, this will not look special, however These interfaces are being loaded from an untouched OSRS cache, then interpreting the cs2 instructions and rendering on screen.




    *Earlier screenshot







    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. Thankful users:


  7. #66  
    why am I still Market Banned Market Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,489
    Thanks given
    537
    Thanks received
    557
    Rep Power
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Squxx View Post
    Hello all, I hope you've all had a very good holiday! We've all been fairly busy over the holiday season. However we've got some updates here for y'all. The majority of this isn't things greatly summed up in screenshots.


    Spoiler for Update:



    • New abstract UI system
    • Login screen implementation
    • Register screen implementation
    • Recover screen implementation
    • Support for loading True Type Font files
    • Beginning of culling the 317 cache file system all together (We will be replacing it with a OSRS cache file system)
    • CS2 Loading(This is massive, and i believe the first time it's ever been done on 317) Basically taken all of the interface code from an OSRS deob and applied it on our client.
      We are planning to make an editor and add new cs2 instructions, and redo all of the previous hard coded interfaces, and repack them into our new cache.
    • OSRS enum, param loading (beginning)
    • Deprecated the old HTML font system as it had a nasty memory leak.
    • Ripped and implemented the font system from an OSRS deob
    • Ripped and implemented sprite loading/rendering from an OSRS deob
    • Created a light weight plugin system for the server using anottations. Unit testing indicated it's average speed on picking up the plugin for execution is ~0.1ms
    • Began reworking the clipping system


    To the untrained eye, this will not look special, however These interfaces are being loaded from an untouched OSRS cache, then interpreting the cs2 instructions and rendering on screen.




    *Earlier screenshot







    You really shut me up. CS2 and OSRS widget support on a 317 is fucking massive, and one of it's kind. Good job to whoever made that happen.

    Got my full support
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #67  
    Registered Member
    Squxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks given
    535
    Thanks received
    202
    Rep Power
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Technotik View Post
    You really shut me up. CS2 and OSRS widget support on a 317 is fucking massive, and one of it's kind. Good job to whoever made that happen.

    Got my full support
    Clienthax is still a god
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #68  
    Registered Member
    Squxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks given
    535
    Thanks received
    202
    Rep Power
    257
    Not a full on update, more of a blog post.

    Since we're migrating the cache system to use the OSRS version. It also means we need a new suite of tools. So i've been working on a GUI inspired by Nshusa's 317 tools. It will be a central hub for all of our development and assets management; for both the server and the cache.

    So far i've began on the npc definitions, and sprite editing. However this will turn into a full on tool for basically everything cache related.

    This is in a sense a 3 in one tool, since we load 667, 742, and OSRS data. all of the definitions editors have an option for the revision of the definitions which are being edited.

    Sprite editor
    -So far it only supports viewing. I will add replacing and adding/saving using the trans pallete later on.



    NPC Editor
    -I'm still in the process of adding a 3D model renderer.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #69  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,657
    Thanks given
    50
    Thanks received
    636
    Rep Power
    915
    Nice work man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #70  
    Registered Member MogHub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    65
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    15
    Rep Power
    73
    Great stuff fellas! Absolutely keen to start designing and implementing content to hopefully exceed all of your expectations.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2018, 07:07 PM
  2. Osrs OR Pre-Eoc?
    By Azeem in forum Voting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 10:03 PM
  3. [742] Full Pre-Eoc Runescape [Nova]
    By CNova in forum Projects
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:26 PM
  4. TurmoilFTW 742 PRE EOC NO LAG 100mps VPS 3gigs RAM
    By TotalTurmoil in forum Advertise
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 04:03 PM
  5. TurmoilFTW 742 PRE EOC NO LAG 100mps VPS 3gigs RAM
    By TotalTurmoil in forum Advertise
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •