Special thanks to Chance for all the graphics that will be featured in this thread.
Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Many RSPS exist, but there are only a few battle royales in the scene. Within those few, we guarantee you that nobody has made the central purpose of their server just that!
That's what makes RuneRoyale unique.
RuneRoyale's aim is to make a battle royale with RuneScape characteristics. We don't betray our RuneScape heritage, but rather add on to it. With our talented team of developers, our goal is to make this unique endeavor something you will enjoy!
- Defence being a lifepoint on top of Hitpoints.
- Items scattered around map, with all items dropped being visible to everyone
- Chests to be looted in same locations every game, but randomly visible
- Storm system
- Crates to be spawned entirely randomly across the map within the storm, granting powerful items such as Dragon claws.
- Costume system with 13 costumes to choose from in total
- Spectating system
- Unique spell system, with infinite secondary runes and one only having to find the elemental runes (or Soul Runes).
- Choosing cardinal direction on where to spawn in a map
- Discord Rich Presence
- Account in-game creating a forums account
- Discord and in-game account linkage
Spoiler for click here for trolls:
Spoiler for Purchaseable Costume Info:
Add our support signature and get a special costume upon beta! On top of that, you will get rewarded a special rank on our Discord.
Spoiler for support:
PM a staff member afterwards on Discord to get your respective Supporter rank.
Q: Ewww, MyBB! Are there plans for a new forums software?
A: Yes! With due time, we intend to buy a license for IP.B and migrate our current forums + theme to that!
Q: Aren't costumes insanely overpowered because they have armor?
A: Not exactly. In RuneRoyale, armor is not calculated in your bonuses. Only your weapon gives you bonuses!
Q: How do I exit the waiting room?!
A: You can exit but clicking the "Entrance" or logging out.
- Chance for all the graphical aspects of the server, be it client, website, or even this very thread!
- Noele for doing forums web work.
- Twisted bird, as this thread layout is highly inspired by his [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
- Curry for some awesome screenshots!
- All of our alpha testers!
- All of our supporters!
Ahram is a good guy, and has a passion to grow this, both in-game and Discord community. Best of luck bud!
Looks pretty cool honestly, I think you've got some unique ideas. Interested in how it comes together.
suggestion: smoke dungeon overlay if you're in gas
Hope it goes well best of luck.
Looks nice. Good luck.
I've been seeing similar concepts appear in other private-server game communities, albeit yours is very nice looking even in the early stages!
This looks very promising; I haven't really been into the battle royale games but perhaps a RS one could be the winner ;P
Been watching this from the beginning and was an absolute honor to contribute to the project where I could. I wish you luck on this, arham!
Just played a few solos, and wow, Arham and Tyb have put a LOT of work into this and it has definitely paid off, and this is only the beginning! Good luck guys, I will continue to help test and def lmk if you need anything!
|« Lantern's OSRS #168 | Z-World | Zombie Survival | »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)