keep it up buddy
Noice progress mate! Looking forward to how this turns out
- Added a listener for action buttons.
- Added a simple interface manager class.
- Interface packet.
- Game message packet.
- Login interfaces added.
- Equipment inter listener added (for testing in pic)
current issue, sending multiple game messages crashes the client? if anyone might have an idea pls tell. check github for code.
i also added a installer to the github, so without downloading/forking you can download the 20mb installer and be able to run the server and connect a client. (THE INSTALLER INCLUDES THE CACHE)
only prerequisite atm is you need Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 which you can get here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- Found a huge issue with the packet decoding that was resolved.
- Because of the fix with packets, send game message now works properly.
- ISAAC is now fully implemented.
- ISAAC with packet decoding works.
- ISAAC with packet encoding works.
Keep it up buddy, progress is looking really good so far!
|« Illmoor Online - Survival-like rsps | New Project | Zombies and More | | Warzone OSRS Project »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)