Thread: Help with kronos

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 Help with kronos 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    283
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    1
    Rep Power
    14
    So i've been trying to get this running off local host for a week, downloaded intellij and still no luck, tried changing the jdk to 1.8 on the project settings still nothing please help me.

    i get the erorr code an error has occured while downloading kronos when i run the client in intellij i run it using the runelite folder


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    BoomScape #1
    BoomScape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,349
    Thanks given
    281
    Thanks received
    222
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by yungstunna View Post
    So i've been trying to get this running off local host for a week, downloaded intellij and still no luck, tried changing the jdk to 1.8 on the project settings still nothing please help me.

    i get the erorr code an error has occured while downloading kronos when i run the client in intellij i run it using the runelite folder


    Looks like you're running the 'launcher' which is probably connected to the Kronos website trying to download the jar which is no longer there, you'll need to edit the URL to your jar of the client for it to run, else just run the client as a shadowjar and open that up
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    283
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    1
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomScape View Post
    Looks like you're running the 'launcher' which is probably connected to the Kronos website trying to download the jar which is no longer there, you'll need to edit the URL to your jar of the client for it to run, else just run the client as a shadowjar and open that up
    sadly i'm still lost, if anybody can help kindly message me thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    27
    Thanks given
    42
    Thanks received
    19
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by yungstunna View Post
    sadly i'm still lost, if anybody can help kindly message me thanks.
    Messaged
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Registered Member
    TzKal Zuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,317
    Thanks given
    203
    Thanks received
    316
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by 710dreamz View Post
    Messaged
    beware with this user he will ask you some cash
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    27
    Thanks given
    42
    Thanks received
    19
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by TzKal Zuk View Post
    beware with this user he will ask you some cash
    One may never know!?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    283
    Thanks given
    4
    Thanks received
    1
    Rep Power
    14
    What i currently have
    [/IMG]https://usaupload.com/6GML/sofar.png[/IMG]
    black screen on the client


    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Certified Stoner

    demon dylan001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,130
    Thanks given
    77
    Thanks received
    94
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by yungstunna View Post
    What i currently have
    [/IMG]https://usaupload.com/6GML/sofar.png[/IMG]
    black screen on the client


    looks to me its not loading the cache correctly
    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    this kids a str8 leecher
    lol ^ this kid calls me a leecher and buys tons of stuff from me.
    I host Call of duty prestige lobbies on xbox 360
    I can host any call of duty you want just make me an offer pm me if interested
    Spoiler for Sig too big:

    skype-demondylan001 discord demon dylan001#8904
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2022, 06:45 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2022, 01:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2022, 11:51 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2022, 02:18 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2021, 04:25 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •