Thread: [OS-S] Player Disconnection After Certain Actions / Activities

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 [OS-S] Player Disconnection After Certain Actions / Activities 
    A good beginning makes a good end.

    Elon Musk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    647
    Thanks given
    81
    Thanks received
    70
    Rep Power
    95



    Client side error, No server side error.

    Code:
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3208
    	at client.class92.method2108(class92.java:396)
    	at client.class92.method2082(class92.java:540)
    	at client.class92.method2087(class92.java:416)
    	at client.class92.method2088(class92.java:424)
    	at client.class98.method2218(class98.java:29)
    	at client.class98.method2220(class98.java:87)
    	at client.class221.method4372(class221.java:478)
    	at client.class218.method4198(class218.java:322)
    	at client.class148.method3196(class148.java:25)
    	at client.GameClient.vmethod1137(GameClient.java:3312)
    	at client.GameShell.method782(GameShell.java:295)
    	at client.GameShell.run(GameShell.java:649)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)




    Client error, again no server side errors.
    Code:
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Administrator

    Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks given
    156
    Thanks received
    1,722
    Rep Power
    5000
    Clearly the array at client.class92.method2108(class92.java:396) is out of bounds. You need to open the file source code and check what variable it is and where the value is coming from.
    You could also post the file here for help.
    Thanks, Kevin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful users:


  4. #3  
    A good beginning makes a good end.

    Elon Musk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    647
    Thanks given
    81
    Thanks received
    70
    Rep Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Clearly the array at client.class92.method2108(class92.java:396) is out of bounds. You need to open the file source code and check what variable it is and where the value is coming from.
    You could also post the file here for help.
    Hey Kevy!

    Thanks for the response.

    It looks like its called in this method here
    Code:
       static int method2108(int var0) {
          int var1 = 0;
    
          int var2;
          int var3;
          for(var2 = 0; var0 >= 8 - field1262; var0 -= var3) {
             var3 = 8 - field1262;
             int var4 = (1 << var3) - 1;
             var1 += (field1266[field1250] >> field1262 & var4) << var2;
             field1262 = 0;
             ++field1250;
             var2 += var3;
          }
    
          if(var0 > 0) {
             var3 = (1 << var0) - 1;
             var1 += (field1266[field1250] >> field1262 & var3) << var2;
             field1262 += var0;
          }
    
          return var1;
       }
    var1 += (field1266[field1250] >> field1262 & var3) << var2; is what is on line 396, i'm not experienced with clients like at all.

    Here is the full class92 file for anyone who wants to take a look. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Administrator

    Kevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks given
    156
    Thanks received
    1,722
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Elon Musk View Post
    Hey Kevy!

    Thanks for the response.

    It looks like its called in this method here
    Code:
       static int method2108(int var0) {
          int var1 = 0;
    
          int var2;
          int var3;
          for(var2 = 0; var0 >= 8 - field1262; var0 -= var3) {
             var3 = 8 - field1262;
             int var4 = (1 << var3) - 1;
             var1 += (field1266[field1250] >> field1262 & var4) << var2;
             field1262 = 0;
             ++field1250;
             var2 += var3;
          }
    
          if(var0 > 0) {
             var3 = (1 << var0) - 1;
             var1 += (field1266[field1250] >> field1262 & var3) << var2;
             field1262 += var0;
          }
    
          return var1;
       }
    var1 += (field1266[field1250] >> field1262 & var3) << var2; is what is on line 396, i'm not experienced with clients like at all.

    Here is the full class92 file for anyone who wants to take a look. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I also do not have much experience with these highly obfuscated clients but with the stack trace and an IDE you should be able to track it down.
    Since the names are all obfuscated probably need the whole client source.
    Thanks, Kevin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    A good beginning makes a good end.

    Elon Musk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    647
    Thanks given
    81
    Thanks received
    70
    Rep Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    I also do not have much experience with these highly obfuscated clients but with the stack trace and an IDE you should be able to track it down.
    Since the names are all obfuscated probably need the whole client source.
    Just not exactly sure what i'm looking for haha
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    136
    Thanks given
    29
    Thanks received
    54
    Rep Power
    83
    Looks like it's something when changing regions, can you manually run to a new region without disconnecting?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    A good beginning makes a good end.

    Elon Musk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    647
    Thanks given
    81
    Thanks received
    70
    Rep Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by soar View Post
    Looks like it's something when changing regions, can you manually run to a new region without disconnecting?
    That's what I was thinking too, but when I type ::home it disconnects too. Maybe I should just load a fresh cache?

    Thanks,
    Elon

    I replaced the cache with a fresh cache. Same error continues to happen.

    Thanks,
    Elon
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Amount of players in a certain area
    By Ayton in forum Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 07:07 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 12:40 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 07:03 PM
  4. Player Count in Certain Coords
    By Jbird in forum Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:41 AM
  5. Auto ban if a player types a certain command.
    By reece844 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •